OPK Question

well i got a super strong OPK today and another smiley face so thats good enough for me now :D

Do your OPKs get darker on the way to a positive..? or are they dark, light, dark, light then positive..?

Mine were getting progressively darker and yesterday I had the darkest ( I thought not quite positive but very close)

So was hoping for positive today but it is very faint. clearly neg.

Feeling disappointed. Wonder if there is a chance yesterdays was actually postive or am I just being too impatient.. ?

hi the most of the time they can show not at all and faint and a bit darker everyday untill you get a the test line as dark as the controll line or darker than. If the test line is equal or darker than the controll line your ovulating....... always test a day after you get that and it is starts to do down then make sure you have DTD on the day the line is that dark and the three days after give one day break and then again the next day this is the best info I have tried gotten and read

First morning urine is the best to test.

See, that's what I thought as well, since that's what the instructions said. However, if you do research, most websites say not to use first morning urine. Who is right? :shrug:
fizzy I agree with you all the stuff i have seen and my instructions said not first morning urine and it had specific time between 10 and 3 or 5 and 8 and do the same time each day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->