Opk question

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello all happy new year!

I have 50 opks and was wondering what time of day to use them

Can I use with fmu?

Any advise appreciated x

Thsnks in advance x

I'm doing a FMU and an evening one. Ive read people doing one or 4 a day even. Hth!

I thought you were not allowed to do them with fmu x

yeah people have told me not to use FMU too. They say the best time to take them is between 8 Am and 8 PM or something like that. I always use second morning urine which is around 10 AM then I take another at about 2 pm, and then another around 8 pm. Most women get their surge around 2 pm or after, but some women get them in the morning too, so that's why I test in the morning as well. I have been taking them like this 3 times a day at the same time everyday and have yet to miss my surge. I hope you can catch that surge! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Found my thermometre today so temping from tomo

I always got the most accurate result with SMU, id get false positives with FMU!

Advisory with the opks says SMU too.

Hello there lovely! I got those cheap 50 packs too and would use 2-3 a day and it never hurt when I used fmu. When I was about to O my test with fmu would get pretty dark still and then I knew O was coming. Since lh hormones can take a while to show up in your urine I considered it a nice head's up when I got the "starting to get dark" test with fmu and knew I wouldn't miss it!

I've always done them sometime around or slightly before lunch. And then when I thought ovulation was approaching I'd test in the evening as well so I didn't risk missing my surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->