OPK... several days of positives...

jennpeary

Reaction score
Hi ladies... So, I took a OPK and I am confident it was positive on CD 15, CD 17, & CD 18 (I didn't test CD 16). My question: will you get a positive even after you ovulate until AF? Why would I have 4 days of definite positives? I am confident it was positive because the "test" line was noticeably darker than the "control" line. Could this mean that I haven't actually o'ed yet? :shrug:

TIA!

Hi ladies... So, I took a OPK and I am confident it was positive on CD 15, CD 17, & CD 18 (I didn't test CD 16). My question: will you get a positive even after you ovulate until AF? Why would I have 4 days of definite positives? I am confident it was positive because the "test" line was noticeably darker than the "control" line. Could this mean that I haven't actually o'ed yet? :shrug:

TIA!

Usually you test negative after you ovulate, cause the hormone bottoms out after.
You could be hypo-ovulating (One side does off then the other) or if your on any fertility meds, or have PCOS it can mess with the test, and give you a false positive. Is this a opk you've use alot? Could be the test too.

Usually you test negative after you ovulate, cause the hormone bottoms out after.
You could be hypo-ovulating (One side does off then the other) or if your on any fertility meds, or have PCOS it can mess with the test, and give you a false positive. Is this a opk you've use alot? Could be the test too.

I am not on any fertility meds nor do I have PCOS. There is actually a possibility I am peri-menopausal (high estrogen levels).

This is the first cycle that I have used OPK. It came in a pack of 20 sticks and I've only used 6 sticks in the last week.

They should become negative once you ovulate. It's possible you haven't O'd yet, or maybe your body got ready to and it failed so it's going to try again? There's quite a few possibilities, sorry I couldn't be more help. Lots of luck to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->