OPK time of day to test??

Poppiebug

Reaction score
I'm on CD17 (ignore my ticker) and have been taking OPKs for the last 5 days - all negative. I've been doing them in the afternoon when I get home from work (about 5-6pm). should I be doing them earlier in the afternoon, like when I come home for lunch?

My last few cycles have been 28 days, 29 days and 34 days (we did travel overseas on the last cycle) - hoping that my ov is still on it's way and I haven't missed it.

What do you think??

:flower:

Hi there!
I did opks all last cycle but only testing once a day at about 2pm and didnt get ANY positives last cycle (although it was a long one)
This cycle I tested twice a day from cd10- once at 12-1pm and then about 6-7pm and I have got positives the last few days. I would say as soon as you see them get a bit darker test 3 times a day. I do 12pm 4pm and 7-8pm that way you should see whats going on.
I also hold me pee for at least 3 hours. I didnt do that last cycle and this time ive had results. Hope this helps and good luck xx

Thanks love.
I have been holding my pee for at least 4 hours, and not really drinking anything to make it as strong as possible (that sounds yuk! LOL!).

I've been having little pains, which I hope are Ov pains and my CM is sort of milky tonight, but I'm sure I had some EWCM this morning. Have been temping too, so hopefully that shows some indicator over the next few days.

Thats ok hun :) Lol I know what you mean about the pee!! I dont know about you, but I find it hard to hold it for 4 hours!!! Its worth it though as obviously this gives the best results!

I think the rule is if you see any ewcm just get bedding in case!

I hope ov is coming soon for you! xx

LOL about the pee. I have a pretty good bladder (as I haven't had any kids yet!) and can hold it for a long time.

I'll try and test earlier today and see what happens.

And yes, we're on the BD train so hopefully something gets through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->