Opk =)

shawnie

Mom to a premie Kaylee
Reaction score
I am new to opk's.

I am going to start taking pictures of them. not sure why I didn't think of doing it before. I take pictures of everything LOL

I started taking opk's on cd10. I am on CD14 and today at 12pm the line was so faint , hardly even a line, unlike yesterday where I could see more of a line yet it wasn't close to the same color as the control. I didn't trust it since i didn't wait the 4 hours so I did another one 4 hours later and it was a much more apparent line but not the same color as the control.

I guess my question is, will it keep showing each day gradually getting darker? I am so worried I'm going to miss it. I read someone say to start doing two tests a day as you get closer? should I be doing that? I know I am getting closer to ovulation time.

DH and I decided to start doing the every other day baby love making on cd8till we get a positive opk, then after getting a positive, have baby love that day then 2 additional days after. AM I safe to say that's ok?

how long are your cycles average?

and yes, that sounds like a good plan for the baby-dancing!!

Hello =)

I am actually confused about that now. I am not sure. I wrote about that in full detail in the TTC area. I used to avg at 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->