OPK's are driving me crazy!!!

BabyMaybe917

Mommy
Reaction score
As the title says OPK's are driving me crazy!!!

September was our first TTC cycle I am taking Femara 5mg, metformin 500 mg 2x day. I didn't even ovulate and my progesterone was 0.8

October is cycle #2 I'm CD 14 right now. 5 mg Femara, metformin 500mg 2x day, and Prometrium CD 17-28. Have been doing OPK's since CD 8 just in case I o early.

The blue handle OPK's are wondfo. The green handled OPK's are from early-pregancy-test.com I'm beginning to think the green's just aren't going to work for me... Green handles are used in same uring as corresponding time blue handles. This was just my testing the difference so ignore greens... :)

Anyways here are my pics! I'm wondering if I'll O this month. I've noticed it's better to compare time of day rather than straight down the line to see if they're getting darker. Mine do seem to be getting darker at least!!!

Pic of all so far this cycle(Please ignore my handwriting and sloppy taping LOL)
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc483/BabyMaybe917/003-1.jpg
Close up pic of CD 8-12
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc483/BabyMaybe917/001-2.jpg
Close up pic for comparison :)
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc483/BabyMaybe917/002-1.jpg

Not sure why the first pic turned sideways... it's the same as the other two in photobucket. :shrug:

See what you mean they are a bit all over the place arent they! I'd go with the blue handle tests, and i think the last blue one looks the strongest to me. So nearly there! Dont think it will be long hun :hugs:

Hi~
Mine look the exact same all over the place. I think that since he last one is the darkest start Bd'ing and keep testing so you don't miss it. You look like your almost their. FX for you
:dust:

I keep testing and BD'ing but I'm going to run out of OPK's at this rate! :dohh: Thank goodness for IC's right? :rofl:

I keep testing and BD'ing but I'm going to run out of OPK's at this rate! :dohh: Thank goodness for IC's right? :rofl:

:haha: I go through them like crazy too :) and yup thank god for IC's saved my wallet a lot of money already. What's best is when they come with pregnancy tests.

Mine were all over too. I think that's because the amount of lh can change from day to day. But when you get your positive, you'll know. Good luck!

OPK's are getting very faint again. It's a toss between CD 12 and CD 14 being the darkest but neither are close to positive. I'm guessing I'm not going to O again this month... Any Femara stories or annovulatory stories out there?

OPK's are getting very faint again. It's a toss between CD 12 and CD 14 being the darkest but neither are close to positive. I'm guessing I'm not going to O again this month... Any Femara stories or annovulatory stories out there?

I'm not taking Femara, but I have had very many annovulatory stories. I was not ovulating for several months. I have PCOS and they put me on Clomid 50 mg than 3 cycles 100 mg and with every cycle I got over stimulated ovaries and got huge cysts. :growlmad:
I don't know if you believe in vitamins, but Vitex has brought my cycles back down to 30 days from over 50 days. Also, I started ovulating again. :happydance:
Today is CD 15 and I got a Positive OPK. Mine looked just like yours the entire month. And the months I didn't O they looked that dark than got lighter. Maybe give Vitex a try, I don't know if you can take it with Femera, so that you would have to look up.
Wishing you lots of :dust:

Thanks. I've thought about Vitex but my doctor has me on so many meds I don't know if I should add any more! :dohh: I take Femara, Metformin, and Prometrium. My cycles are regulated with the Prometrium and I have low progesterone so it takes care of both. I'm just still not ovulating. :shrug:

I tried Femara and it was a disaster for me! :( I got pos OPK's every single day all month. It was th emost bizarre thing ever! I am on Clomid now and that worked for all three of my sons and hopefully again for #4!! I have heard some funky stories from Femara but I know it has worked for some girls when Clomid hasn't. FX'd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->