OPK's HELP!!

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I ran out of pregnancy tests (IC's) yesterday and I was going to wait a few more days but of course I couldn't wait! I read online some people use OPK's to detect pregnancy so I decided to whip one of them out. I now have 3 positive OPK's, 3 days before my period. Does anyone know what this means?? I used OPK's around O time, I think I missed the surge coz I never got the lines equally dark, but I'm sure I did O. I also then had some what I think could have been implantation bleeding last Friday at 6/7 DPO. Should I get some FRERs or am I being crazy? Please help!!!

TIA XX

Here's a pic

Attachments

• IMG_7588.jpg
    IMG_7588.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
Theres some contradiction about it im now two days late for af and been doing twice daily opks just to see whats does happen so i had +opk 22nd and well for a week they subsiding one day it was blank white as a paper apart from control line then all a sudden its startrd to get darker i had a streak like less then a cm and a few ml thick brown streak amungst cm three days ago so thought i was out but no bleeding hubby eont let me test so orderd some test but still getting distinctive opks but i thibk its all about your bodys norm so if you always get lines at the start of your cycle then chances your body is always making the cemical but if therea loads of days that its plain then thats your line some people never get a + but they know how dark it has to go for them to kno if there ovulating the only way to tell is by doing hct test xx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->