Opks looking odd and confusing

Dodima1999

Reaction score
Currently ttc baby number 4. (I have 2 year old twins and lost a little boy full term in June) I'm 38 this year so time is kinda against me.
I have had 2 proper periods since my loss in June.
I started tracking last month and noticed (as with my pregnancy on my boy) I ovulate between cd 18-21.
I had positive opk on cd 21/22 and dtd on cd 22/23 this month.
It's early days in terms of dpo but I have similar symptoms to that within boy- gas, frequent urination, tired, pelvic twinges
I can't seem to attach an image of my opks (too large) but I had definite positive on cd 21/22 then no line on cd23. Today I took the test and it's a faint line again,cd27. I knowing not positive but wondered could itself picking up the pregnancy hormone. I've only 1 pregnancy test at home and because isn't due period for another 3 days didn't want to waste it.

Anyone got any thoughts

Thanks.

Firstly, im so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby boy. I know another baby doesn't replace him, but I understand that overwhelming need to have another baby in your arms 😔

Secondly- I wouldn't read anything into the line on the opk, I always had a second line after ovulation and this would vary in darkness to very faint to at times almost positive. That said, I really hope it's a good sign for you and that your Bfp is on its way to you. Everything crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->