OPK's vs BBT

Im not gunna test until AF is due! im thinking thats prob gunna get blown out the window lol but im going to try my hardest!!! :D

Thanks Maira, i think i prob did O on the monday too which im about sad about but who knows! it only takes one little spermie :D xx

Hahaha i want to test before but i get so disheartened by bfn's :( i shall see how the symptoms go and if they are promising i may test at 12dpo :D xx

Id temp rather then POAS cos its easier for me with working shifts, then do all my other readings xx

Okay no denying it now...crosshairs finally!!!!!! Officially 3dpo. Check out that temp rise.

Jess i looked at your chart and in my opinion you O'd cd16 as that was the last day you got a +opk and that temperature spike dip spike suggests this too.

All the best :thumbup:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z6z42z14.png

Yayyy!!!! congrats on starting your 2ww hunny bun :D lets get symptom spotting and test soon :D My OH today bless him txt me saying, "iv got a feeling your pregnant this month, dont know why just feel like it is our month!" Such a cutie :D

thanks lolalei3 :) im kinda going on both and going to see which one proves to be right :D xx

Me too!! that was really strange of him as well because he is normally a sit back and observe guy and doesn't normally get his hopes up! so for him to say that is a bit odd lol!! :D im so excited to test lol!!! xx

Yea im going to test either Wed or Thursday, iv been feeling nauseas all afternoon and have a sore throat which apparently is quite a common symptom!! (didnt know that!)

How are you feeling today?? xx

It's the same ole same ol here. Very gassy and sore bbs. Nothing exciting, get that all the time around O. Guess I have to live through your symptoms! Keep em coming:)

aww bless you :( :hugs: well iv had a terrible nights sleep tossing and turning waking up every 2 seconds, also mega itchy skin which is driving me insane!!! and this headache that wont go away, I've had it for 5 days now and im starting to get a bit sick of it lol!! :cry:

Apart from that i don't think there's any other symptoms... well my OH said my boobs looked veinier than usual lol but that could have just been the light!

Im sooooo dying to test its unreal! but i know i shouldn't at least until Friday.... right?? xx

I think 9dpo is a good time to start. Take it so we can see if we can find a line, lol! Maybe your one of those who get their BFP earlier. I wouldn't know. Think with my last one I just knew 3 days before af and tested 2 days before and got a really obvious pos

If your feeling pg and feel it in your gut, go ahead and test.

I don't know if I would use 1st morn urine. Ive heard alot of times that fmu showed neg when smu showed pos.

Im tempted to do one this afternoon but im only 8dpo and im sure it would be a bfn just because its so early!! but i do feel really confident this month! ooooohhh the dilemma :shrug: xx

Ok so i tested!! there was a shadow of a line but after 3 minutes but nothing vivid, will test again in a few days i feel much better now iv tested but am anxious to find out what the shadow means!!! :-/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->