OPK's vs BBT

I really hope so! i normally no when af is coming because my endo gives me such bad pain for like 2 days before so im kinda happy but dont wanna get too hyped about it just incase! i think im prob gunna test everyday until a bfp or af haha!! oh dear i only have 9 left haha xx

9dpo and I have none. Still tryna resist the urge. I expect you to post 2 lines tomorrow.

lol welllll!!! i think there was a faint line this morning but i also think im going gaga!! lol still cant get a decent enough picture to post though :(

My OH is back tonight and i think he wants to test im hoping af hasn't showed by then he is so excited that i haven't come on bless him!! xxx

oh I know you can't wait to test again with him. I been trying to get it in before af comes. Just happens to be due on his bday. He keeps saying maybe it won't come. Wishful thinking.
PS. I'm not gonna take too many more lousy camera excuses. lmao! I want to see comes lines!!!:flower:

So this morning is a BFN :( no AF yet but temps are a bit all over the place so think she will show herself soon :( my OH was so upset this morning when i took a test and i had a dream last night really vivid, of him crying his heart out saying how much he wanted a baby!! :cry:

I feel so sad that i haven't given him his baby yet :( i hope that your AF stays away for your OH's bday :D that would be such a nice surprise!!!

Aww sweetie. I hope she still hasn't come. Finally got online. I was so hoping for you. Oh well, we just might have to go another long month of waiting together. Ie was thinking about how nice a bfp would be for his bday. He doesnt even want me to mention af. My temp was low again today. Ie just want to know one way or another so i can move on to the next.

Yea im totally the same hun, No AF yet but 3 BFN's :( i have no idea whats going on, had another temp drop this morning so im doubtful anything is going to happen this month! I just want my next cycle to start now!! Me and OH have decided that we are just going to BD every other night and forget everything else for the minute as we're both getting upset with the disappointment, im not sure whether to keep charting or not though?? or just to literally forget everything and go back to basics?? xx

Somehow I got my period before you. She couldn't even hold out for the bday! If I don't end up preggo this cycle, who knows when it's gonna happen. Dh is leaving for work for a long while. This time I have to make sure to bd on time. Already starting off crazy. FF has me to O on cd15, 16, and 17!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->