OPK's vs BBT

No i didnt know how too!! :( its in the bin now lol!!! ill post the next one if it has any need to be posted!! going to leave it until Friday now though i think... i'm not sure im gunna get a bfp... god i feel so sick to my stomach not knowing!!! i just want to know for sure....god damn FRER what is the best HPT to use?? xxx

I had more to say earlier but couldn't get my phone to work. Finally home now. You got me so siked!! Can't wait till you test again. Babydust!!!

I tested again this morning and couldn't see anything :cry: im also out of tests now so looks like ill be waiting for af! having some sharp twinges last night and this morning! temp still up and no signs of af yet :D so fnx'd im still in with a chance :shrug:

Hows you hunny?? xx

Aww, sorry hun. I still think your in there. Maybe its a good thing your out of tests. Thats the only thing keeping me from even thinking about testing. I think I'm gonna save my money and not buy any at all unless I have some major sign.

So lastnight, DH tried to hold me like usual. He says he can fall asleep faster holding on to the girls! Anyway, I couldnt take it. He was barely touching me and it felt like he was pinching me really hard. Just behind the nip. Tight burning sensation that was on and off like a throb.

Thanks hun, im not overly confident but we shall find out over the weekend :D

That sounds promising hun! i had sore nipples for a few days but its gone now! :-/ i think mine was more O symptoms :(

I ordered 30 of the 10 miu strips of ebay last night so now ill have plenty to obsess with! haha i dont know if they are any good but are due to arrive in the next few days :D

When are you going to test then hun?? i so hope this is our monht! bump buddies please :happydance: xx

When I look at your chart I would think you ovulated on the 26th, but I am no expert.

Good luck ladies! Jess sorry to hear you had a neg test today, fx'd for you getting a nice BFP at the weekend! Just wish I would even ovulate let alone get to actually use a preg test lol!! Damn BC!! xx

Thanks hun, im not overly confident but we shall find out over the weekend :D

That sounds promising hun! i had sore nipples for a few days but its gone now! :-/ i think mine was more O symptoms :(

I ordered 30 of the 10 miu strips of ebay last night so now ill have plenty to obsess with! haha i dont know if they are any good but are due to arrive in the next few days :D

When are you going to test then hun?? i so hope this is our monht! bump buddies please :happydance: xx

Those tests are supposed to be good for early detection but seem to take a long time to get a dark line. So if you use them don't be discouraged that the line is really faint. Take a frer or different brand to confirm later.

I came back home and went back to sleep. Had to drop dh off at work this morn so couldn't wait to get back in bed. Had coffee so had to keep getting up to pee. BBs hurt so bad when I stood up. Felt like they were tightening up towards the nips. I am not sure about my temps today. When I first woke up this morn, had to pee, jumped up real quick and ran to bathroom. When I got back in bed I rmbrd to take my temp. It was only 97.8. Back down again. When I woke up this afternoon and took it at the time I was taking it last cycle it was 98.5.

Hi Jess, how did today go? Still itching? Can't wait till the wknd so you can test again, if you haven't already. So far I'm doing good not testing. Right now I really don't feel a need to spend money on negative tests. If I start getting symptoms, maybe. Right now just feel like af is soon to make her presence.

Hi hunny, im ok thanks... still mega itchy its driving me bloody crazy not slept for 2 days :( still not tested :happydance: woohhooo to me lol!!! going to test monday if AF hasnt arrived!!

Keep your chin up hunny, i have heard so many people on here say they had no symptoms until after af was due so please please stay positive :D

My CP changed today its now sort of medium soft and open :( am i right in thinking its getting ready to prepare for af :( xxx

Do you know how it usually feels before af? It's still kinda soft so that's a good thing. It's so hard to go by cp, mine changes throughout the day. When is af due?

af is due somewhen from tomorrow to monday!!! :-O exciting much!! i havnt had any af symptoms at all!!! :D normally im doubled over 2 days before.... plus i DTD last night and if im due on it normally hurts a little and it didnt which i know isnt anything to go by really but still a good sign for me! lol.... My cervix is normally really really low and closed! and its sort of low but open :-/ so not sure! xx

Af isn't due till Wed for me but I feel like she will be here a lot sooner. Had light af cramps today. Made me have to take a nap, and the gas has been horrible for the last 3 days. Now I'm getting bloated. I keep checking cm, which seems to be picking up, for more ewcm. When that shows af appears later that day or the next. Have not a clue what's going on with my temps. Up down, Up down. It's crazy!

Your chart is looking good and no symptoms of af is great!!

Are they def AF cramps? might be a good sign! gas is good too lol!!

I think im out :( tested today and there was def only 1 pink line :( ill attach a picture but theres def only 1 line of what i can see! no af symptoms yet though which is something, still think im out though, temp dropped as well :( had lots of creamy lumpy cm (tmi sorry!) not sure what that means never had that before af! xx

i always screwd up with temps, they gotta be done like the exact same time and you can like do anything (i would forget and pee) or forget and brush my teeth, its just not for me..

i use opks but i tihnk i missed my surge this month.

we bd cd 16, 17, 18, 20 so i hope somewhere in there i Od, i usually have 31-33day cycles..will see!

i always screwd up with temps, they gotta be done like the exact same time and you can like do anything (i would forget and pee) or forget and brush my teeth, its just not for me..

i use opks but i tihnk i missed my surge this month.

we bd cd 16, 17, 18, 20 so i hope somewhere in there i Od, i usually have 31-33day cycles..will see!

Seems like you got enough bding in. I hope you hit O in there. When is af due for you?

Did you post it somewhere Jess? Maybe I can see it. Everything still sounds good for you. I'm not liking the decrease in temps though.

Afm nothing much going on so far today. Just can't seem to get out the bed and that's also a sign of af for me. Bbs not as sore either. Dtd lastnight and this morn had a big stretch of cm. Not sure how to tell the difference between sexual fluids and reg fertile cm, if there's a difference, but ewcm at this time in cycle usually means af for me.

No i couldn't get a decent picture :( my camera is rubbish lol!!! well im not very well with this allergic reaction iv had going on for the past 3 days so im hoping that my temp dip is due to the lack of sleep iv had!! but who knows!!!

Ohhh i hope she doesn't show her ugly face babe! Fingers firmly crossed for you ... and me! xx

So that explains it. I still think your good. Not tryna get your hopes up though. Maybe you're one of the late positives. Not out till she comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->