Orange discharge

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
This afternoon I felt like I was having stretching pains in my uterus. A few hours later when I wiped I found some orangish discharge. There was a lot of it. I feel a bit sore but so far no cramps. In 7 weeks pregnant. Should I worry? 😯 For the past 2 weeks I've had terrible morning sickness. Surely it means I won't lose the baby? 😢

How orange are we talking? I've been getting quite yellowy discharge. A fair amount, and (tmi) clumpy too. Was worried at first but it seems others have had it and it's nothing to worry about... been getting it a couple of weeks now and all is ok. As long as there's no bleeding and no really painful cramping, I don't think there's anything to worry about. Xxx

If this is abnormal discharge from what you've been having I suggest calling your ob/midwife etc. It could be some blood tinged discharge or it could be a sign of infection.... in either case I wouldn't worry just yet as more than likely it doesn't mean anything significant. But I would call your treating provider to let him/her know your concerns. Good luck!

It's very light orange. I want see my doctor until tuesday. I called another one and he said it's probably blood. He said to wait and see what happens.😢 Usually my cm is dark yellow.

I still wouldn't worry at this point. The cervix is engorged with blood and something simple, like a sneeze or straining from a bowel movement or having sex, can irritate the cervix so that you may bleed a little. If the bleeding worsens or is accompanied by cramping then I would call your doc back or go to the ER.

I had spotting at week 6 and at week 9. At week 6 it was a HUGE glob of dark brown discharge and I thought the worst! It was nothing. Then at 9 weeks it was red but just a little bit. That's when my midwife told me it was likely that my cervix was a little irritated.

It stopped after 3 wipes. Maybe it's because I've been vomiting so much? I'm scared it's gonna come back now. My uterus feels a bit sore.

It's possible dana_scully. If it stopped then that's a good sign and I'd wait it out as the doc said, as difficult as it may be. Try to distract yourself with something you enjoy, like a movie.

I've got yellow at the moment. With DS and the baby I lost I had brown for about s month. They said it's ok. I miscarried because of extreme weight loss from HG so nothing to do with the brown. Hope you're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->