Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

We'll have to change the name of this thread and all stay here for next month!

sorry mamof1 hugs! I Cant get a test till tomoro, tried an opk and it was neg you girls think im out? X

Who is still in (i can't keep up!)?

yep it's confirmed for me too.... she just showed her face.... FINALLY!!! she was driving me bananas...... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

:thumbup: agree Sun_Flower..... :thumbup:

witch not showed for me yet was due yesterday x

She still hasn't shown for me either... Definitely on her way though. Fx'd for a witch free morning tomorrow.
I'd like to stick with the same people next cycle too!
GL to those still in.

Mine is due Monday, I'm testing again tomorrow morning !
I been cramping on and off but I cant tell.... just deep inside of me I dont feel pregnant, I always thought that the day that I got pregnant I was goign to feel it.... I just dont feel it this month. ( I hope I'm wrong)

im laughing to myself thinking this is like a game of poker just waiting for the witch to have the upper hand! As she does every month ( i have to laugh otherwise I'll cry) we will beat you one day witch!!

Mine is due Monday, I'm testing again tomorrow morning !
I been cramping on and off but I cant tell.... just deep inside of me I dont feel pregnant, I always thought that the day that I got pregnant I was goign to feel it.... I just dont feel it this month. ( I hope I'm wrong)

I'm exactly like that! People always say you just know! There are just so many people on here who didn't notice any symptoms until they missed the witch. Trying to stay hopeful though :shrug: x

I'm due tomorrow, no signs of coming on, have felt sick/heartburn for about 5 days now every morning. Had slight pulling pains this morning and last night but all has stopped. Did a cheap test around 3 this afternoon but was Negative. Wasnt expecting it to be positive as wee is diluted and i'm going every 40-hour right through the day. Fingers crossed!!

I'm still in for now but I have a feeling I'll be out soon..love to stick with you ladies from now on!

I know.. that's what keeps my hopes up.
My mom told me that when she was pregnant with me she didnt know until two month later because she didnt feel any difference in her body !

I hope I'm the same and I'm just feeling this cramps thinking that is AF but then is just my baby implanting or my uterus making room for my baby..:flower:

think thats it im out girls! Gonna take a brake for two weeks and see you girls who are ready for bfp next cycle in two weeks, lots of dust to you who are still in x x x x

I'm not out just yet...still no sign of AF....I'm so sorry for those had an unwelcome visit from her....I'd love to stay with you ladies....maybe start a new thread?! Or just rename this one that way next time we can read back on our own symptoms or each others for comparison....

I'll definately keep posting with any updates....tonight I'm going out to dinner with my family for my birthday....tomorrow I'll be 29....ugh boy....almost 30....scarey!! LOL!

I really hope for a BFP soon....FX for everyone whose still in....and Good luck for those going onto their next month!!

Id love to stay with you girls for the next cycle. FX'd for everyone still in it.

I didn't know I was preg with my son until i was 14 weeks, I still had what I thought was a period at the time my AF was due which was only very slight bleeding, and I didnt have any symptoms until I knew i was preg LOL

I was 29 in September :) Happy birthday! x

Thanks ladies! Suppose to have a big party on Saturday and there's gonna be drinking....I just hope I can get some kind of BFP before then so I have a reason for not drinking....cause I know there will be questions...lol...Cause I don't wanna drink just in case....

Good luck to us all ladies....

Good luck to everyone who is still in! and to everyone whos continuing on to next month .. my af is due 2morrow so im gonna try (keyword: try!:winkwink:) to wait to test till saturday! have a few symptoms but it seems whenever i start to acknowledge them they poof! disappear. took a test at 10dpo but bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->