Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

yeah running from the witch is good pam,
how many dpo is everyone now??? x

lol....I like it! x

I think im 15dpo...(according to my iphone app anyways)

when did u start testing jay and what are u using??
im feeling emotional so its not looking good for me, im usually teary/angry around this time of month now, sigh x

I have been testing for about a week now....Ive used all sorts, clear blue digis, cheap poundland ones, and asda ones...I am just annoyed cos I NEVER get any pre af symtoms until the witch is finally here, so to have them and feel soooooo rough almost 2 weeks before af is due is bugging me.....My boobs are still killing me, not as bad as they have been tho, still not sleeping, tossing and turning and ending up on the sofa half the night wide awake, and my legs still ache...So I really am not sure what my body is doing or trying to tell me but it can quit playing games!!!

OOh just keep fingers crossed then, i have been in 1st trimester forum nosing and a whole lot of them didnt get bfps until after af you know, its hard to know how to feel i suppose, just keep ur chin up honey, we are all fi ngers n toes xd for you, its such a swine after waiting this long then even the witch not showing, its sooo frustrating cuz u just wanna know, big :hugs: x

I've only been testing with $ tests but I'm starting to wonder how well they work...so I'm gonna pick up some FRER's this morning...my only hope is that I O'd late....cause if I would have ovulated at a 28 day cycle I should either have a BFP or AF by now...so I'm clinging to the hope that I O'd around the 13th (I'm rarely 28 days) when we DTD....so testing won't show anything till around the 27th....if I don't see a BFP or AF by the end of the month I'm going back to the doctors.....this really does suck....I had a dream last night that I got a positive FRER....the line was nice and pink...it was awesome...and my sister had a dream the other night that I was preggo...I'm really hoping!! I guess it ain't over till the :witch: shows up huh?

Yeah, I didnt test with my son till my af was 2 weeks late, but I had no symtoms before hand what so ever....Weird!!!

aw pam i had a bfp dream last week too, i really hope it turns out well for u, i am losing faith in my bfp now because of the severe lack of symptoms. I have finally got rid of the flu so feel great, which obv does not bode well when every1 else is having all sorts of signs still. Fingers xd the witch doesnt show hunni x

Yeah, I didnt test with my son till my af was 2 weeks late, but I had no symtoms before hand what so ever....Weird!!!

im hoping it works out tht way with me because i feel its bfn for me this month x

Ah those dreams suck....HUGS!!! I know its naughty but I have started buying little bits, and decided to wash them all yesterday to put away and seeing those little vests and babygro's hanging on the dryer nearly ripped me apart......Gulp....:( x

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum so hope it's ok me joining in!

I've been TTC since August when I came off the pill. Have had 3 full cycles since then @ 30 days, 27 days & 28 days.

If I'm going by 28 days AF should have come yesterday however (sorry TMI), yesterday I had some bright red blood when I wiped on the once.
Then proceeded to get into a real mood as I truly thought this month was THE month!

However, since that one wipe of red blood there has been no blood... just some what looks like pale brown CM almost as if right at the end of AF (for me anyway!), and has got paler and paler - barely visible today and still only when I wipe.

I have never spotted before AF - she always comes in full flow! Also I usually get terrible period pain, but nothing as yet...

Oh and I've been a terrible symptom spotter this month :wacko: including: sore bbs on and off, blue veins and bumpy nipples, some soft shooting pains across one side of my lower abdomen on and off for the last week or so, very hungry, weight loss has stopped for the last week & half (I'm doing Slimming World and it's very odd for me not to lose when I'm sticking to the diet)

Do you think I should be holding out any hope this month or am I out?

Baby dust to everyone xx

Well I just wanted to share with everyone - I braved a test this morning and it was positive! I'm overjoyed!!

Thank you so much for your support and wishing you all the luck in the world that you get your BFPs soon xxx

OMG!! congrats!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

How many off this thread have BFP now? Very exciting...

Well I went to the loo this morning and when I wiped I noticed a tiny bit of pinkish blood, had none since, but have had cramping, so I think the witch will have got me by the end of the day :(....Boooooo Just scoffed 2 rolo doughnuts down my face to cheer myself up LOL! Didnt work tho!

OK change thread name....Shall I just rename it? Or start a new one....Not really sure what to call us tho, 20th Jan girls? I dunno, x

:hi: Jaybear, FXd that it's implantation bleeding and not the mean old nasty :witch: :hugs:

Ohh, good luck to all of you still in! I've got to wait another few days - don't normally test, but I feel really different this month! Not trying, not preventing but we would be very happy if we did!

:hi: liza, hope your feeling turns into a :bfp:!!!! :hugs:

Still no sign of AF....just symptoms of her....and I got another BFN this morning....this really blows ya'll....

Congrats Sarah! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! Post a pic if you can!!

I'd just rename the thread....not sure what though...I'm not good at coming up with stuff like that....unless it's something like 2011 Hopeful's.....lol....

:hi: pam, hope the :witch: stays away. FXd for your :bfp: hope your and your sister's dreams come true.... :thumbup:

OOh just keep fingers crossed then, i have been in 1st trimester forum nosing and a whole lot of them didnt get bfps until after af you know, its hard to know how to feel i suppose, just keep ur chin up honey, we are all fi ngers n toes xd for you, its such a swine after waiting this long then even the witch not showing, its sooo frustrating cuz u just wanna know, big :hugs: x

:hi: neves, did you test? how many DPO are you?

I am definitely out this month as the stupid :witch: arrived yesterday on schedule.... LOL

as for what to name the thread, im not sure.....hmmmm maybe something like Hoping for a Valentine's BFP!! or maybe something with Valentine's.... IDK... LOL

Ahhh Lisa I am sorry the witch got you.... :( Hugs
xxx
O I like the valentines theme.....x

Hello !
I Tested this morning again and got :bfn:
I still have some bad cramps so Im sure is my period coming. I usually have bad cramos two or three days before it actually shows up so I'm sure she's around the corner. This sux !

Hope she stays away Jelly....Fingers Crossed xxx

@lisa, yes ive been testing like a crazy crazy thing, and bfn, i just have zero symptoms not a sausage but im still only 11dpo, i never have af pains or cramps none of tht never have which im lucky i suppose in that respect, but when ur ttc and in the tww its bloody useless having no signs of nothing!!! the only thing i have is white dots on my montgomerys which i always have montgomerys but not the little white bits and inside the end of my nips, so im hoping this might be something, but knowing me its probably just nothing at all :( sigh x

@neves: I feel your frustration... you're right a little early at 11DPO.. hoping you get your :bfp:

@jelly: sorry you got a :bfn: hoping those cramps is your baby growing instead of the ugly :witch: FXd for you too!!!

:hugs:

I just feel like it is coming. At the same time there is liek a 10% in me that is staying positive, I have been reading in the pregnancy forums that a lot of the ladies that are pregnant right now felt a lot of cramping or AF-like cramps before they found out they were pregnant... so there is still hope !!

I bought yesterday a book called WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE YOU ARE EXPECTING anybody else read that?

Well we'll all be due around Valentines Day or just after, so why not just change the thread title to something like 'Moving on - hoping for a Valentines BFP'

im due for af today .. no signs of her yet .. but i got a bfn this morning .. so i think im out this month and shes just playing with me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->