Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

c'mon ladies, lots of great symptoms on here!! Lower back pain is quite a common one for BFP and so is pink or even red spotting!!! I'm counting on some more BFPs on here to keep me going until I test on Sunday!!! (or Saturday if I cave in early!!)

I've still got some slight tugging in my lower right side and am feeling pretty tired. Hoping these are symptoms but also have had these before and then got BFN

So true about preg symptoms being similar to AF signs and how unfair that is!!!

Lots of baby dust to everyone :dust:

I last done the bd on nye/d n had which i thought could be symptoms but did a tesco hpt this morning and bfn :-/ so think im out too, just confused at why had sore bbs, cramps, headaches, bloating, heartburn and cm (tmi) for last 2 weeks??, sure the witch is going to show anytime now (sigh) oh well!
good luck to everyone else x

Our bodies can be so cruel to us can't they? xxx

I haven't tested this morning since I don't have any hpt's...but I haVe a feeling it would be negative anyway....I think I might have ovulated later this month so I'm gonna test again around the 28th....I'll probably test tomorrow when I get my hands on some tests....but I don't hold any high hope....

Cramping still....but only slightly,boobs still sore as ever,backache,the need to pee often,headaches,gassy,soft stools (tmi...sorry)..really tired....So we'll see how it goes...

And ladies...don't give up yet....try again tomorrow...and it my opinion...digi's are FAR from sensitive....try an FRER!

I tested yesterday and got a BFN !
I feel some mild cramps for the past 3 days so I'm thinking it might be my stupid period comming ! I hate it so much :(

AF due any day now. If the witch doesn't show I'll try testing again on Saturday with another FRER. This is my first full month off the pill and from what I've read on here it can take months...:dust: to all of us!

i tested this morning. and got a bfn. af supposed to be here tomorrow. we'll see.
i still haven't felt good!
good luck to rest of u!
baby dust xxxx

morning ladies :hi:

wow a lot of us are experiencing cramps... hoping it's a sign of a :bfp: soon!!!! I had cramps last night and sore boobs... the cramps actually feel like a tugging feeling not like AF cramps at all... I am expecting the :witch: today too but so far she's a no show.... and don't feel like she's on her way but don't feel preggers either... Im really feeling like Im out. so I will wait it out as long as I can... good thing i don't have hpts cuz i would have tested even though i know it's going to be a :bfn: LOL

FXd for all our :bfp:s

:hugs:

:friends?

Well am not due AF till tomorrow. Took a cheap strip pregnancy test before, had loads of wee's today as going every 40 minutes now. BFN :( Did thought i seen a very faint line but think its just me hoping to see it :( Could it still be early days???

Hi girls am back from my trip away, Af due today, no sign as of yet, banging headache and tender boobs still, but I just can't help thinking if I was pregnant surely it would be showing up on the tests now?! What makes it worse is all ive had today is texts from family and friends asking if I'm pregnant yet...Aaaaaa x

Welcome back Jaybear! Sorry you got another BFN. I haven't got AF today yet (even though its supposed to be here) but I am sure she is on her way. Numerous trips to the bathroom to check... Not hopeful for it being our month but I suppose I'm not out until she turns up.
hmm.
Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust xx

Im getting cramps too, I had spotting and cramps for 5days in a row from sat 8th...along with tiredness, headaches and emotional moods, then had slight spotting sunday night, then again yesterday. BFN yesterday but a late developing positive on tuesday. I'd just love to know whats going on with my body now. I think I am 12dpo today, AF due sunday, gonna try and resist the urge to test till saturday or sunday morning. good luck everyone x

That's what I hate more than anything! Toilet runs to 'check' if af has arrived yet!!
I've decided I'm gonna treat us to take away tonight and just forget about periods and preg tests just for one night and chill :)
Here's to us getting a BFP tomorrow, xxx

That's what I hate more than anything! Toilet runs to 'check' if af has arrived yet!!
I've decided I'm gonna treat us to take away tonight and just forget about periods and preg tests just for one night and chill :)
Here's to us getting a BFP tomorrow, xxx

If you figure out how to forget about it, then please let me know your secret!

I am out, I started spotting earlier today which is how AF starts for me - boo :cry: I really need somethign next month to take my mind off of the tww!

Shiv me too, I'm out this month after AF started today. 2ww drove me crazy!

I keep thinking all this wondering and testing and constantly having babies on my brain, this is only my first month.....How I'm gonna mentally do this month after month I'll never know!
I have that horrible af is just around the corner in my tummy feeling. Uh oh

my first month too Jaybear5. Gonna have to stop thinking about it otherwise every month is gonna be like this!

this is my second month actively TTC, before that it was NTNP... temping, charting, symptom spotting is driving me bananas LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->