Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I daren't chart I am obsessed enough without that too! I'd go doolally:wacko:

I'm going to test tomorrow morning... My AF is not due until Monday.
I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I have been cramping since Monday with a lot of pinching feeling on my right side, then just cramps all over which is what happens usually a few days before my AF....:shrug:

No sign of AF yet....but no tests to back it up...lol....I'm dying here....I wanna POAS...lol....but it would probably be a waste of money....my lower abdomen is feeling tender and achy...Pretty sure the :witch: is on her way.....on the bright side....getting my period won't be so bad...just gives me another month to calculate a good fertile time....cause even a day can make a difference...I just really wanted a BFP for my birthday!

Tested this morning and got a BFN too. Ah well, still early days (10dpo) so I'm going to try again this weekend. Good luck to everyone!!

Jaybear5 it's my first month too and it's TORTURE! I keep thinking I'm out but AF hasn't showed up yet...Im going crazy. My boyfriend tries to be understanding but he doesn't know how emotionally draining this all is.

My period is due on the 23rd but I experienced what I think was implantation bleedng on the 17th. This is my second pregnancy, my first ended in a silent miscarriage in 2008. I've already tested twice on the 17th and 19th because i thought I was pregnant from last cycle- both came up negative. Any ideas when the earliest time I can test is? Don't want to wait until the 23rd:(

I dont think man really understand, Im sure my husband thought that if we just stopped having protected sex we would get pregnant right away... He doesnt know... he really doesnt know..:nope:

My period is due on the 23rd but I experienced what I think was implantation bleedng on the 17th. This is my second pregnancy, my first ended in a silent miscarriage in 2008. I've already tested twice on the 17th and 19th because i thought I was pregnant from last cycle- both came up negative. Any ideas when the earliest time I can test is? Don't want to wait until the 23rd:(

You could test with first morning wee tomorrow with a FRER and it could pick it up. Good luck :hugs:

:test: with a FRER in the morning and let us know!

No :witch: for me yet she was due today, dunno when to test again.

Hi :hi: everyone - sorry for those that AF got and hope you get a successful month next time :hugs::hugs:

I'm on my 13th month TTC and have to say it doesn't get any easier each month in the 2WW! This month is the first time I've been slightly more chilled about it and that's because if I don't get BFP this month then I'm getting lots of tests done next month to check how things are. Good luck to those of you who have just started TTC (and those who've been TTC for a while) - I hope it happens soon for us all!!

Kinlar - Some tests you can do from 11dpo but it depends on how sensitive they are - if they pick up 10mg or 25mg HCG. I'm also due AF on 23rd and am trying to hold out till Sunday if I can, if not will try Saturday. Nice hair, by the way, it really suits you! I used to have mine that colour when I was about 21 and I really liked it but in the end got fed up with having to bleach it before dying it and it damaged my hair quite a lot! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had a miscarriage last year too and keep trying to remind myself that it's good I got pregnant but sometimes this doesn't help when I keep getting BFNs every month!!

Baby dust everyone :dust:

okay ladies i have an update!!!

AF is coming any minute now....I know it's her!!! Im out this month...

good luck ladies.... FXd everyone gets their :bfp:s

:hugs:

sorry to hear that Lisa. I feel like she's gonna get me very soon but keep praying its baby cramps x x

I'm there two lisa.... although it's not here just yet so you never know??? I'm testing tomorrow but feeling af cramps so not holding my breath that I'll even get to test as may wake up with the witch for company booooo

thanks ladies.... hugs :hugs: to you...

you're not out until she is here...stay positive. in my case, I know she's here....

well for all of us with af we'll prob be back in here again next cycle together x x

Im out the :witch: just arrived..to the day! urgh :(. Good luck everyone else still in :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->