Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Took a $ test tonight...and nothing....I should have stepped away from the test when I saw how diluted it looked.....stupid stupid....lol.....will try another one in the morning...boy am I glad there only $....lol..

Not showed for me yet either, am now a day late!! Tested again this morn(I just can't help myself) and BFN once again!
Yes we def need to all stay together on here!!! Will try changing the thread name later...any suggestions for what we should call it?!:0) x

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum so hope it's ok me joining in!

I've been TTC since August when I came off the pill. Have had 3 full cycles since then @ 30 days, 27 days & 28 days.

If I'm going by 28 days AF should have come yesterday however (sorry TMI), yesterday I had some bright red blood when I wiped on the once.
Then proceeded to get into a real mood as I truly thought this month was THE month!

However, since that one wipe of red blood there has been no blood... just some what looks like pale brown CM almost as if right at the end of AF (for me anyway!), and has got paler and paler - barely visible today and still only when I wipe.

I have never spotted before AF - she always comes in full flow! Also I usually get terrible period pain, but nothing as yet...

Oh and I've been a terrible symptom spotter this month :wacko: including: sore bbs on and off, blue veins and bumpy nipples, some soft shooting pains across one side of my lower abdomen on and off for the last week or so, very hungry, weight loss has stopped for the last week & half (I'm doing Slimming World and it's very odd for me not to lose when I'm sticking to the diet)

Do you think I should be holding out any hope this month or am I out?

Baby dust to everyone xx

Well I just wanted to share with everyone - I braved a test this morning and it was positive! I'm overjoyed!!

Thank you so much for your support and wishing you all the luck in the world that you get your BFPs soon xxx

Ahhhhh Sarah congratulations Ooooo do post a pic, we love seeing them :0) so happy for you!!! X

congrats sarah on your :bfp: big hugs :hugs:
jay i got a bfn this morning again im 11dpo, have u used a frer yet hun? and no news is better than the :witch: x

Congratulations Sarah :happydance:

Sending lots of :dust: to you all :hugs: x

Congrats sarah!!! & gud luck to everyone still in it :D

How many off this thread have BFP now? Very exciting...

Well I went to the loo this morning and when I wiped I noticed a tiny bit of pinkish blood, had none since, but have had cramping, so I think the witch will have got me by the end of the day :(....Boooooo Just scoffed 2 rolo doughnuts down my face to cheer myself up LOL! Didnt work tho!

OK change thread name....Shall I just rename it? Or start a new one....Not really sure what to call us tho, 20th Jan girls? I dunno, x

OOh choc rolo doughnuts thy sound nice yum,
im still :bfn:
and could pink spot be implanting how many dpo are u jay? x

I am a day late for af hun, but I keep going to the loo now every 5 mins to check..Arrghh! lol x

just read this thread from another post it might be helpful https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/40382-long-does-implantation-take.html
even if u got fertilised and it did take like 10days to travel down and then another few days to implant properly, tht could be it and explain the pinkness, and also explain why the bfn even tho ur af is due hun, fingers xd 4 u x

Thanks hun, I will give it a read... Ive not had any spotting etc up until this point, nor did I have any with my son, so am a little confused....xx

Ohh, good luck to all of you still in! I've got to wait another few days - don't normally test, but I feel really different this month! Not trying, not preventing but we would be very happy if we did!

Still no sign of AF....just symptoms of her....and I got another BFN this morning....this really blows ya'll....

Congrats Sarah! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! Post a pic if you can!!

I'd just rename the thread....not sure what though...I'm not good at coming up with stuff like that....unless it's something like 2011 Hopeful's.....lol....

Im no good either...Anyone else have an idea for a good name for us? xx

how about;

20th jan testers, still running from the :witch:

i dont kno, best i could think of lol sorry x

Or just cut out the Jan part and stick with Running from the Witch....lol....I think that's cute....better than 2011 Hopeful's....lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->