Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Ok so I've just started crying for no reason.....Hmmmm

Nothing hun lol just cried and don't know why! Hormones maybe?! X

damn the hormones!

Sorry for those with AF, fingers crossed for those who she hasn't arrived yet.

As for me, well no spotting today - but it defo feels like she is on her way - damn witch!

dam the evil :witch:
i made a post on the 1st tri site asking bout montgomery t's and some snotty bag said only way to know is take a test, i just told her, i have been doing tht and i only asked for some advice and support not for you to state the obvious, miaow i know but how rude, if ppl like me dint ask q's there would be no bl**dy threads would there???!!
aarrgghhh so angry, and you would think she was talking to a child, i felt like saying i am 30 been married 11 years and have 2 kids ya know!
oooh so mad right now :(

Omg Hun she sounds like a right cowbag!!! Some peeps just think they know it all don't they. Grrrr HUGS xxx

Strange day today:
1. No Af yet - 15 DPO and 1 day late for AF.
2. Awful heartburn 2 hours after breakfast! (never really get it)
3. Someone at work asked me if I was trying - I haven't told anyone at work and she just said she had a feeling I was pregnant! she has predicted it for other people before (don't normally believe in this sort of thing...don't know what to think)
4. twinging isn't as regular or as sore as it has been over the last week, weird.

Not sure what to think. Don't know whether to test again, last one I did was on Tuesday (BFN) but not sure if I should wait for FMU. No tests in the house either. Just don't want it to be another BFN. Advice anyone?

test test test, its all if not only the fun of the tww honey xxx

is this my af due me overreacting??? tht woman has really got to me now, my cheeks are all red lol daft i know, ooh i h8 condescending ppl. every1 in my tww has been lovely helpful chatty fun ya know, i pray if i get a :bfp: she bogs off to 2nd tri i really do. why am i feelinmg so pd off now??? x

No harm in doing another hun Ooooo go do it and report back asap lol x

Right, will do then. I'll get out of my pjs and get to Boots! Back ASAP with a result!

Hi all! :flower:
Im due in like 2 days.... I got sore boobs n nipples :growlmad: and did use an opk today As havent go ne HTP's yet it was a slight line but not dark :shrug: soooo duunno xxx

Ow hanny u got me all excited now hehe! Good luck hun x

jay, have u had any more spots or has it not happened again huni x

No babe not a spot since! Cramps gone too.... Good or bad I'm not sure?! X

i am wondering, do u think it could have been implantation??? seems v weird to have nothing now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->