Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Really not sure as I've nothing to compare it too as had nothing like this with my son...Guess all I gotta do is wait and see but easier said than done hey!
Will do another test over the weekend if af doesn't show up! X

i really really hope it was implanting for you babe, are u always on time with af or does it vary??? x

is this my af due me overreacting??? tht woman has really got to me now, my cheeks are all red lol daft i know, ooh i h8 condescending ppl. every1 in my tww has been lovely helpful chatty fun ya know, i pray if i get a :bfp: she bogs off to 2nd tri i really do. why am i feelinmg so pd off now??? x

she sounds lie a right cowbag, what right does she have to speak to you like that. Like you said thee wouldn't be any posts if noone asked questions. I'd suggest she needs to get back in her little pregnant box and pipe down. If she hasn't got anything useful to write then why write at all?!:growlmad:

is this my af due me overreacting??? tht woman has really got to me now, my cheeks are all red lol daft i know, ooh i h8 condescending ppl. every1 in my tww has been lovely helpful chatty fun ya know, i pray if i get a :bfp: she bogs off to 2nd tri i really do. why am i feelinmg so pd off now??? x

she sounds lie a right cowbag, what right does she have to speak to you like that. Like you said thee wouldn't be any posts if noone asked questions. I'd suggest she needs to get back in her little pregnant box and pipe down. If she hasn't got anything useful to write then why write at all?!:growlmad:
lmfao thankyou for saying what i wanted to say to her hunny :hugs:
have just been to bathroom and had pink/brown cm in knickers, wiped and was some more. will check later to see whats going on but going to be so sad if its af, she is always on time if not l8 :(

awww sum ppl r nasty u think they would help! if shes gonna be like that she shudnet of even anwsered! oooo silly woman! :growlmad:

thanks laura thats what i thought
i dunno, give a girl a stick with two pink lines, next thing ya know she is god hey lol x

Cramps stopped today... I have been cramping for the past 4-5 days.
My period is due on Monday.. so that means 2 day wait... I still have hopes.
For some reason I woke up today a little bit more relax... I was just so convinced my period was goign to come.. but then I staretd reading and cramps could mean goos stuff... so I guess the battle is not completly lost yet !

:cry: Well I did a first response test and BFN again. Hope fading fast

Wow...I had alot to catch up on...lol....I miss all the good stuff....but my phone died while I was at my daughters doc appt...they were so behind today...appt was at 10:30 and I didn't get into a room till 11:15....then had 3 people ahead of me so I didn't get out of there till well past noon....long morning ya'll....lol....

Okay....so...no AF yet...I'm not even spotting....just achy, cramping....haven't gone for any FRER's yet...but soon...

Sorry for those the:witch: got....FX for those still in limbo....Oh ladies I really wanna have a stick with two pink lines and I SWEAR I won't act like a B*....Those kind of woman make me wanna cyber slap their ass....Sorry she was like that hun....

I'm all up for the Valentines theme....and when it happens we gotta think of some cute ways to tell our men....lol...

Hi everyone and congrats Sarah!! :flower:

I'm trying to hold out till Sunday to test but might crack tomorrow! Feeling very tired today but got horrible feeling I'm coming down with a cold!!

Good luck for all the weekend testers - baby dust everyone :dust:

well aunty is in full flow :cry:
and to make it worse its on day 26 of my cycle, so unfair :cry:
and to top it off bloody phil spencer is on channel 4 walking round adelaide where i used to live :cry: oh my what an evening im about to have,
love hugs and big big fingers xd to you all waiting xxx
im going to get my pyjamas on and have a cry xxx

*hugs* nevesmummy I had a cry when AF turned up for me too. Cry and move on to next month with me :) xx

well aunty is in full flow :cry:
and to make it worse its on day 26 of my cycle, so unfair :cry:
and to top it off bloody phil spencer is on channel 4 walking round adelaide where i used to live :cry: oh my what an evening im about to have,
love hugs and big big fingers xd to you all waiting xxx
im going to get my pyjamas on and have a cry xxx

Sorry to hear the witch got you. We'll work through it together next month. On to the next cycle xx

Bah! sorry to every one whos AF turned up damn thats :witch:!!! Good luck to everyone still in it, and everyone testing. I can't think of any names for the thread, but I would really like to stay with the same group for next cycle.

Bought my thermometer today been to docs too and she gave me some great info on TTC, she also told me I may find it takes longer for me to concieve, as I have Bipolar Disorder and they have just changed my meds to something that is safe to take while TTC & being preg, which could cause me to me stressed for awhile until I get used to the new meds :( and obv stress plays a part in the way my cycles go...grrrrrrr LOL

thanks to everyone, i am still gonna follow u all cuz i wanna c some :bfp:, surely the witch cant have us all this month so im holding hope out for every1 thats left, love n hugs x

OMG so many ladies with possible :bfp:s FXd you ladies still to test!!

Hanny/Neves/Sun: sorry the nasty :witch: got you!!!!

:hugs:

I'm so freakin mad....and frustrated....no sign of AF and yet another negative test....this blows this really really blows....I'm just gonna say that I'm out...pretend that I'm out...have a good time at my party tomorrow...I'm obviously gonna need further assistance (provera or something) help me cycle....I dunno...I'm so...BLAAAAHH right now...

So...if it's alright...I'd like to move with ya'll into the next month....regardless if I start or not....I've really enjoyed the support here...

jelly: I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PIC!!!!!! wish I was laying on that beach right now.... I could use a vaca!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->