Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Thanks !
I tooked it last month in Cancun, it's very beautiful there !

not had chance to come on all day. Sorry to hear of bfn's and Congrats to the bfp's. The witch has got me good and proper this month i feel so weak!! Gonna have a relaxed approach this month cos im stressing to much! X

Since my cycles are so irregular....I try and better my chances by DTD on each possible "O" day...I'll use a calendar and count a 28 day cycle...and like a 35 day cycle or whatever my #'s are...count the 14 days prior to that and make sure we boom boom....thats how I conceived my youngest....got lucky too....we nailed it on a 28 day cycle...lol...which is soooo rare for me...I'm grateful now for doing it that way cause I don't think I would have gotten pregnant any other way...I tried doing that this month.....don't know if it'll work...I have PCOS and I think it's gotten worse....to the point of not having cycles at all for months at a time...

I'm out this month. :( AF surprised me by showing up today (this month was now a 27 day cycle instead of the 33 day cycle I was expecting) and that means all my dates were off. Looking back, DH was in camp when I O'd so pretty sure we missed this month entirely! lol Back to the drawing board....

The thing that bothers me the most is that this is the first irregular cycle I've had since my periods returned after having my son 11 months ago so now I don't know what to expect when it comes to dates!! Guess DH and I will be upping the BD now.....not that he'll mind! :winkwink:

That's why I pretend each other is an anytime month....I take my cycles from the past 3 months or so...depending on if they are longer or shorter...I make sure we dtd on that expected "O" day....if that makes any sense?

well ladies im on to next month with everyone who got :bfn: ..the :witch: got me tonight .. bummed but moving on to hope for a halloween baby!

the witch still hasnt showed up... and she was due today.
guess if these tests still wanna show a bfn ill wait til next month and see if she comes! :)
and just play the caution game just in case. if she comes.. ima just wait til first week of march to try again... so i can get wasted on my 21st. Have a Turkey Baby. Lol :D

Hi ladies wow I had almost 3 pages to catch up on :0)
I'm so sorry to those the witch got....It's so unfair, well I'm spotting, brown cm at the mo but it's coming I can feel it!!! Grrrrr
Have just said to my other half I really hope my body doesnt keep torturing me with these symptoms each month cos it's so cruel!!!!
Good luck to those who are still waiting, hope we have a few more BFP xxx

On phone right now but will go on pc later and do a name change...x

Hi ladies wow I had almost 3 pages to catch up on :0)
I'm so sorry to those the witch got....It's so unfair, well I'm spotting, brown cm at the mo but it's coming I can feel it!!! Grrrrr
Have just said to my other half I really hope my body doesnt keep torturing me with these symptoms each month cos it's so cruel!!!!
Good luck to those who are still waiting, hope we have a few more BFP xxx

On phone right now but will go on pc later and do a name change...x

Sorry to hear that hun, i haven't got any signs yet but had another :bfn: this morning. I was feeling quite positive yesterday but now i just think the :witch: will get me late.

:hugs: to you

Hugs to everyone who the witch got!

LucyLu_10, I think when your periods first come back they are kind of automated and you aren't always ovulating. I think when your periods start varying a little bit it is a good sign that they are true periods with ovulation, so it could be a good thing. Just my opinion on what has happened to me.

oh I tested this morning, as AF still hasn't arrived, I am going out tonight and wanted to know if I could drink or not! This is what I saw...............

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 15
Congrats Shiv, that's a very positive one isn't it? Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months, no drinking tonight then!

Thanks Ducktales

and I would just like to say that i spotted a little bit a couple of days ago and I still feel like I am going to get AF (cramps) so it just goes to show that there is always hope.

Good luck to all those girls still waiting to see, and for those already out, good luck for a BFP next month!

I will keep checkng in here to see how everyone is getting on!

Ow wow Shiv that is awesome.....Awwwww congratulations, xx

Just tried to edit the name on the thread and I cant seem to do it, Doesnt give me an option to change it.....Does anyone know how to do it?

Shiv, I cant remember or not but was this your first month ttc? x

Congrats shiv!!
Still no sign of AF! I've not even got pains or anything. For some reason i think my bodys just messed up at the min :(

I think you go to your first post, hit edit and then 'go advanced' and then you can change the thread title I think :)

Congratulations Shiv heres to a H&H 9 months for you!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->