Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

JayBear - we have been ttc since October

Glad its not taken you 'too' long hun...So happy for you.
OK ive changed the thread name...Hope everyone is happy with that? couldnt really think of anything brilliant lol...Best I could come up with x

I like the new thread name!
Although we are going to think of a new addition to it every month. Here's hoping we all get our BFP's next time instead!

True....So we need to think of a more permanant name or our little group! x

Hi ladies - sorry to those AF got. nasty witch!! like the new title, let's have valentines babies!!!

Big congrats Shiv, that's a lovely strong positive you got there.

I caved in and tested today, BFN. Have got a nasty cold coming too and generally feeling crappy - I hate to say I think pre-menstrual too - I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened for me this month. I know it might be a bit early still - 12dpo - but I'm preparing myself for the worst!

Good luck to those still to test, fingers crossed for more BFPs xx

Hope the witch doesnt get you Leeze, I am still waiting, 2 days late now, still spotting slighty, but no cramps etc....Tested again this morning and yet another BFN...I dunno!

Yay I love our new name. Fingers crossed for Valentines BFP's for all of us :)

I'm still waiting too, based on last 3 months af's, af should have been thurs or fri but if i did ovulate later this month then i guess my af would be later too..? so just going to wait and see what happens over next few days. Don't want to waste another HPT!

Love the new thread name x :)

Congrats Shiv! That is utterly fantastic!! I'm so so happy for you I'm in tears......I'm am emotional nut case lately....lol....forgive my sillyness....But I am so happy for you!

Still no AF for me....but a BFN this morning....still clinging to hope that I O'd later and pray for a BFP next week...if not I'll move on with the rest of you and wish and pray for a Valentine's baby!!

Love the thread name! Good luck for next month ladies! And FX for those like me still waiting...

That's me out girls :0( the witch just got me!!!!

Sorry about your BFN Jay :growlmad:
I had my fingers crossed for you.
On to next cycle.

I'm still in for now. Just had a really weird turn - went all hot and dizzy and had to sit down. I was in the middle of cleaning some cupboards out too - shame!
Feeling a little flushed still. Probably nothing.

So sorry jay :( good luck to all still in it lets hope this groups gets some more BFP this month and the rest of us get BFP next month!

Congrats Shiv!!!!

sorry for all who the :witch: got!! :hugs:

I like the new name too....

AF should be arriving Feb 15/16 for me.. what about you ladies??

FXd for a Valetines Day :bfp:!!!

:hugs:

:friends:

So sorry Jay...next month you'll catch that egg!!

So far nothing for me....no BFP and no AF....I'm getting the feeling I won't cycle on my own again and have to get put on Provera again....I cycle in December so why not now? I don't get it!! I really hate having fertility issues...I just want ONE more baby....just ONE! I know I know I shouldn't be like this...I have 2 beautiful girls and so many woman don't even have one.....but....I can't help but feel this way....

Sorry for pouting girls....

Woah well the witch has certainly got me bad......Evil cow! lol

How is everyone doing today? Anyone testing today? Fingers crossed for everyone xx

morning all, Congrats shiv! Sorry th witch got you jay she got me bad to i slept for 12hrs to finally get some energy back. I'll be due around the 16th Feb but im away some of the month so mite miss some o days. X

Still no AF for me this morning. Daren't test so I'm off for a 5 mile walk instead. Clear out the cobwebs and try not to think about it all day! Like that is going to happen...
Possibly test tomorrow if she still hasn't got me.
Pretty sure my CP has changed over the last few days from being quite low to not being there at all (not that I can get to anyway). Sorry if thats TMI girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->