Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hugs to everyone who the witch got!

LucyLu_10, I think when your periods first come back they are kind of automated and you aren't always ovulating. I think when your periods start varying a little bit it is a good sign that they are true periods with ovulation, so it could be a good thing. Just my opinion on what has happened to me.

oh I tested this morning, as AF still hasn't arrived, I am going out tonight and wanted to know if I could drink or not! This is what I saw...............

:wohoo: the darkness of the line just shows how long you managed to perserveer :haha: congratulations :D xxx

Hugs to everyone who the witch got!

LucyLu_10, I think when your periods first come back they are kind of automated and you aren't always ovulating. I think when your periods start varying a little bit it is a good sign that they are true periods with ovulation, so it could be a good thing. Just my opinion on what has happened to me.

oh I tested this morning, as AF still hasn't arrived, I am going out tonight and wanted to know if I could drink or not! This is what I saw...............

:wohoo: the darkness of the line just shows how long you managed to perserveer :haha: congratulations :D xxx

:smug: I know I was pretty impressed with my lack of early testing - although it helped that I was convinced I was out!

Jaybear - sorry the witch got you, on to next month and a BFP!

Hi Shiv, I sent you a message, not sure if it flashed up yet

sorry that the witch got you, Jay. I hope next month is your lucky month xx :hugs:

Hanny - feeling dizzy sounds like a possible sign - fingers crossed for you x

no sign of AF for me yet but I think she's just round the corner, probably tomorrow. I'll test again tomorrow morning if she hasn't reared her ugly head by then!!!!

Good luck everyone still to test, let's get some more BFPs!!! :dust:

I've been getting dizzy today so it is a definite good sign!

hello !
My AF is due tomorrow, I have been cramping for the past week but it stopped yesterday.. I am sure she is around the corner :(

my AF was due friday.. Still not here.. had some bfns.. and I feel like crap. Lol. Turned my nose up at ne of my fav places (KFC) last night when I tried eating it.. wtf. Haha. I was spotting last week. Ima just play safe and take it easy and see if shell ever show up next month (hopefully not). Maybe My body just playing tricks. :).
Baby dust to all xxxxx

Really bugs me as i had no signs of AF coming :( Baby dust to all still awaiting a BFP. I'm hoping may is going to be my month

SHIV
Where you feeling all the AF cramps before you got your BFP ??
Any other symptoms?

SHIV
Where you feeling all the AF cramps before you got your BFP ??
Any other symptoms?

I still am feeling AF cramps :wacko:
Symptoms I had were:
really bad headache at about 7DPO
one drop of blood @13DPO
and my nipples have been sensitive (not sore just more aware they are there iykwim)

that's it to be honest!

thanks for your reply !
I have AF cramps my AF is due tomorrow and I have light headaches that come and go... this usually happens when my period is coming but I still have hope because you are still feeling period cramps ! there is still a possibility !

there is always hope until the big bad witch turns up! fx'ed for you :flower:

Still no sign of the witch....geez.....and no BFP either.....I guess this is gonna be a long cycle....this sucks.....I guess I'm just gonna have to wait till the end of the week....see what happens....

Sorry for those the witch got....Congrats to those who got a BFP! I hope you still join us from time to time....

FX for Valentines Day!!

Anymore news ladies?

Nothing new here....still no sign of AF....and still not BFP....I hate my body for this....for one I'd like it to be SKINNY and noooooormal!! Will test again in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->