Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Oh god, I'm now even typing the wrong one! Unfortunately I got another bfn but typed the wrong one (wishful thinking)!

Oh god, I'm now even typing the wrong one! Unfortunately I got another bfn but typed the wrong one (wishful thinking)!

Oh hun, sorry but thought i'd better check. Least no sign of af :hugs:

well my af lasted from Thursday night till last night. Very short cycle when im normally 5 to 7 days but im pleased as i hate it! Good luck for the ladies with no af x x

Sorry to hear that af got you amy... like you say at least you know where you are now. Keep up the pma xxx

How is everyone doing? I am going through the period from hell and want it over with NOW!!!....grrr

Any more BFP yet? x

How is everyone doing? I am going through the period from hell and want it over with NOW!!!....grrr

Any more BFP yet? x

Oh you poor thing, the :witch: is evil x:hugs:

I'm still waiting for af or :bfp: but haven't tested since sat :shrug:

xx

Hey hunny how are you? Oooo how late are you now? xx

Still no AF for me either...and still no BFP although I havent tested yet this morning....gonna try with 2mu...I have no idea when when or if she'll even show her face...I have a feeling I'm gonna have to go back to the doctors and get put on Provera again...how are you suppose to get pregnant if you don't ovulate and the only other thing my doc wants to do is put me on BCP....I can't get pregnant that way...I'm so frustrated and worried...I have no idea what my body is doing!!

My AF is due today, still waiting for her :nope:
Anyways... I just think she will show up at any second now... I'll let you know.

Still no AF for me either...and still no BFP although I havent tested yet this morning....gonna try with 2mu...I have no idea when when or if she'll even show her face...I have a feeling I'm gonna have to go back to the doctors and get put on Provera again...how are you suppose to get pregnant if you don't ovulate and the only other thing my doc wants to do is put me on BCP....I can't get pregnant that way...I'm so frustrated and worried...I have no idea what my body is doing!!

i hate not knowing what my body is doing! I had very short af this month with hardly any cramps or backache so i start thinkin maybe i could still be pregnant and iv now got a stabbin pain in my tummy. I look for every little symptom in hope its so frustrating :(

Hi Im waiting on AF due to dates mix up due tues/weds if AF does get me it will be easer to track as this is my first cycle...... Only things I feel is like crying, moody:growlmad: sore boobs n nipples tad lower back pain and white cm?? xx

Well I'm done....I just can't stomach this right now.....still no AF and still no positive pregnancy test...for the past month I've been consumed with thoughts of being pregnant and wishing I could will the test to turn and show me 2 pink lines....I feel for the woman who have done this for years....I just can't do it anymore right now :cry:

I'll check in on you ladies from time to time....but until my body decides to do something....I have no reason to post anymore....Good luck to you all....And thanks.

Good luck Pam! We will be here For you when you return!
Hugs xxx

Good luck Pam! We will be here For you when you return!
Hugs xxx

Aw good luck Pam, i look forward to hearing of your BFP in the very near future!

Laura - they soudn really promising symptoms. I had and still have lots of white cm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->