Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

good luck with TTC Pam, when you post again hopefully it'll be to post your :bfp: FXd!

:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your ups and downs Pam, hopefully it'll all come good for you soon. Fx'd for you.
AF turned up with a vengeance this morning for me. Nightmare pains, back ache and horribly short tempered. She well and truly got me.
On to next month - all the more fun in the practising.
Good luck to everyone this month, I can't wait until we all get our BFP's. FX'd for spooky halloween babies! xx

Hannymag, so sorry to hear that the witch got you. Fingers crossed for an October baby x

sorry the witch got you Hannymag, you had some promising sounding symptoms. Fingers crossed for next month

Funny typo from gekko too - I thought it was very understated way to announce a BFP - maybe it's a premonition!!!!

Sorry to report the wicked witch stormed into my work at 4pm today. GRRR - and I'm not meant to be trying in Feb because I'm due to have an HSG and the docs have said not to TTC in the same month. Not fair at all!!!!

good luck for anyone still testing. Fingers crossed for everyone else that you get your BFP very soon xxx

sorry the :witch: got you both Hanny and Leeze.... she is a such a b*tch!!!

We need a list of who's gonna be testing in Feb now... If everyone comments what date they'll be testing I'll post a list?

My period was due today but it didnt show, so I'm thinking is going to arrive tomorrow morning. If it doesnt show up tomorrow I will be testing Wednesday morning...

I just have the feeling that she is goign to get me at any minute because I have the worst headache and a lot of cramps :(

sorry to hear the witch got so many of us this month! I'll be testing the 18th next month. Having a very laid back approach this month, no temping opk's etc. See if it has any joy x

Hey Ladies. :)
Still no period.. 4 days late. Still skepitcal to test, again. Lol. Wantin to wait til end of week!
baby dust for next month! xx

FX'd you get your :bfp: hun...

Can I climb aboard, I'm off on Valentines day and that is my fertile day... IF I'm not prego now... strange things are happening but my body has done tricks on me before GRRR...

Good Luck ladies... Lets get those :bfp: together... :hug:

I'm testing tomorrow if :witch: hasn't arrived, af is 4 or 5 days late

:dust: to everyone x

My af is due around the 21st Feb so next month I really don't wanna go mad with testing like I did this month....(hmmmm bet I still go mad lol)....Here's to Feb :0)

Good luck to everyone who is still to test and big hugs to those the bitchy witch got xxx

Ive bought some ovulation tests off eBay to try next month, did nothing apart from have sex often this month, so thought why not try something different to help if possible, but unsure when to start using them?!!

morning ladies,

AF is due Feb 16 but will wait until she is officially late to test. so I will be testing Feb 17.

good luck ladies...on to a Valentine :bfp:

I'm relatively certain that I'm out, too. I'm one day late but brutal AF cramps the last 2 days and BFN this am. Makes me tired and sad but here's to February. Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->