Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hi everyone, sorry I've been away for a while! AF finally got me this morning that means I had a 38 day cycle! I'm happy as I means I can start a fresh in february :)

DH is back for valentines day so going to try and make a valentines baby :)

Hope everyone is ok xx

No period and a BFN this morning :growlmad:
What's my body doing?

maybe its stress jelly. Fingers crossed its just a late bfp x

No period and a BFN this morning :growlmad:
What's my body doing?

I know how you feel Jelly...I'm going through the same thing....I cramp and have sore bb's and such....but NOTHING is happening....I hope we get answers soon hun!

Yeah, It probably is the anxiety that I been having these past few days waiting to know If I am or not.. I'm never ever late, The only 1 time I have been late for few days was when I was very stressed, besides that one time no.... So I guess my period should show up anythime and we will be looking for February Babies :)

I rather that AF shows up right now that having this horrible feeling of not knowing anything. It sux ! But I guess is my fault... I put my body under pressure.

Morning.. or afternoon/evening Ladies =]
AF is now 5 days late! I'm still skeptical to test again as I'ma get another BFN!! Lol.
Good Luck to all xx

good luck girls! Im on cycle day 6 and the wait to ovulation is driving me mad this month!

emiemx :test:

Im due AF 17th Feb, Im going to try and not test until Im late this time. Now my AF is done this month Im gonna start temping from tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and to everyone TTC in Feb! x

I think after my extra long cycle this month, I am going to test around 23rd when next AF is due. Looking forward to getting on with it!

ooh - come on with some more BFPs already!!! I need cheering up!! :haha:

Jaybear - it depends on how long your cycle is when you should start using the opks. They normally tell you on the instructions - I think if you've got a 28 day cycle you start testing around CD11. If you're not sure how long your cycles are then you should start around CD8. Good luck xx

I'm not sure if we're going to be trying this month because I'm probably going to have an HSG next week and if so we've been told not to try for that cycle. So I haven't got a testing date at the moment.

Lots of baby dust everyone :dust:

AF has finished for me now so we're moving on to the BD'ing again :), woohoo the fun part of the month :D

emiemx :test:

Im due AF 17th Feb, Im going to try and not test until Im late this time. Now my AF is done this month Im gonna start temping from tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and to everyone TTC in Feb! x

I'ma Test Thrusday morning. Will pick more tests after work tomorrow.
These headaches and cramps I wish would stop. Lol.
Dreams too, but I can deal with that... :)

well ladies, we've all kind of been floating about the tww wait together. The witch got me this morning. Trying to gear myself up for another month of trying! Hopefully we'll gt our bfp's this time....

Sorry to hear you are out this month Jen....Heres to feb hun, chin up :o) xx

hi ladies!

AF is officially gone. Now its time for BDing. I will be :sex: every other day, really hoping for a Valentine's :bfp:!

good luck ladies! hope we all get our :bfp:s

:hugs:

Hello girls !
2 days late and no period ! Last test I took yesterday BFN.
Went to teh Gyn/OB thsi morning for my anual check up and they did some blood test, I have to call tomorrow for the results.

I just think I'm late because I'm very anxious about been pregnant m so that's why probably Im late... The Dr agreed, since this is the 1st month that we have been trying to conceive.

Hello Ladies,

I will like to join. I am currently 14dpo and I'm pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow, she showed at 15dpo last cycle as well. So I'm ready to move on to the next cycle. My fertile days will be the Valentine Weekend and I'm excited considering it's the DH bday (02/13) that weekend also. So there is going to be plenty of BDing and I def shouldn't miss ovulation, i'm even considering trying preseed. So I'm looking forward to this cycle :)

any bfp's this mornin girls? X

The :witch: got this morning, 1 week late :(

Goodluck to any ladies left to test x

Here's to feb ladies....It WILL be our month xxxx
I am going away for the weekend tomorrow, so am looking forward to get home and starting the baby making process all over again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->