Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Still no period for me....I'm beyond aggrivated....gonna wait it out till the end of the month and if nothing has happened....I'm calling my doctor....joy joy *sarcasm*

anyone trying anything different this month? I was gonna look at gettin some conceive plus and maybe the instead cups. What you all think? X

oh does anyone no what shops i can get the cups from?

I've been and bought a thermometer and got some ovulation testers off eBay so will give them a go this month and Defo have more sex this time!!! lol

I BROKE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

OK this is a funny (but incredibly annoying) story. Me and OH were DTD last night and I broke him! Just as he was 'finishing' he was like 'ow ow ow OW!' and said he felt something snap. We had a look and a very important part of his anatomy was BLEEDING :( he's kinda torn a little, we have no idea how it happened. I'm due to OV on Wednesday so I'm REALLY hoping it heals by then otherwise no baby this month either :( :(

(feel free to giggle, I did after lol)

Omg sunflower! poor bf and poor you, hope he mends soon :hugs:
I've got a 2nd hand cb monitor to try this month and told OH we need to bd more this month too!
:dust: to everyone trying again in feb x

Omg sun flower ouchyyyyyy poor bloke and poor you!! Hope he's all better asap... X

Come Saturday I will be a week late....this really blows....today I feel like crap...my head hurts....slightly sick to my stomach....tired....gosh I hope I'm not coming down with anything....

And a BFN this morning.....

oh Pam i bet your so sick. Cant you go to your doctors?

It's not so bad right now...I'm feeling a little better....accept for a dull headache....I think I just need to sleep...I don't know about the rest of you but I can't sleep....I'm still in my 2WW....more like 3WW...haha....and with my husband snoring...I hardly get a wink...

If it gets any worse I'll go....but I'l probably end up at my GYN first....find out where AF is....stupid witch....never on time....

hopefully its just a very late bfp! X

I'm not trying to get my hopes up....but today I'm experiencing pains in my back and cramps in my lower abdomen that reminds me of the time when I had IB in my first pregnancy....it's very uncomfortable....but I'll take it if it means a BFP later down the road.....like I said...I'm not giving my hopes up....I'm just announcing what I'm going through....FX!!

Well girls my AF came yesterday at night just hours after the Dr called with the negative results, I supposed that I was stresing so much about getting pregnant that I made my body delay my AF by putting so much pressure because as soon as I got the DR call my period came, because I finally was able to RELAX.

I'm happy that my AF came because it means that I can do things better next month which is juts going ot be our 2 month trying. I dediced NOT TO STRESS ANYMORE ABOUT IT, when is my time it will be so for now I'm going to enjoy myself, keep taking my PRE-NATAL Pills and keep enjoying our life.

I refuse to put my body trough stress again... at the same time I will keep working for my 2011 baby :happydance:

Good Luck Jelly sounds like a good route to take, think we are all guilty of stressing out too much over it...Hugs
No sign yet Pam?? x

NOPE....not a damn thing....random symptoms....cramps...backache.....sore bbs (which has been happening for a month now)....I'm just gonna face the fact that I'm gonna have to get further medical assistance....like Provera again....I hate Provera....last time I bleed for 9 days....7 of those days was HEAVY....I'm talkin changing my pad every hour....it was horrible....plus I was so sick.....I don't want to go through that again :-(

But like I said....I'm gonna give it till the end of the month....which is really soon....and see what happens....But I feel safe to say....I'm not pregnant :cry:

what cycle day is everyone on? Anyone o'd yet? Im cd 10 and starting to get a faint line on opk also got me and oh on vitamins to boost us. Gonna bd as much as possible! Cos everyother day didnt work last month x

Cycle day 10 here too. Temping but not using OPK's. Temps seem low to me, but I breathe through my mouth when asleep so maybe thats it?. Had afew twinges in my left ovary today CM is wet (tmi) so will be BD'ing alot over the next few days. Hopefully I get a sign with my temps as to when I Ov (1st month taking BBT).

hi ladies!!
CD10 here too...
Im taking a break from BBT charting this month. dont use OPK. will be playing by ear...
Im having some O cramps right now but (TMI) Im still dry.... hoping I get some EWCM soon!

FXd for you ladies' :bfp:s

Hugs,

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back