Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hey ladies....just a wee lil update.....still no AF for me....I tested this morning and I got what appears to be a faint pinkish line....I can't post pictures but if you go to the pregnancy test section you'll see my thread...a friend of mine posted my pictures....let me know what you think....cause I'm not sure!! I tested again tonight and didnt see anything :-(

good luck Pam. Hope you get a bfp this morning x

Pam whats the thread called as there are loads...lol x

oooh Pam how exciting!!! gonna go and see.

AFM: CD12 and I had EWCM yesterday and DTD!!! gonna try and keep up the every other day bit...LOL... FXd miss eggy gets caught next month...

FXd for you ladies as well...

:hugs:

oooh Pam how exciting!!! gonna go and see.

AFM: CD12 and I had EWCM yesterday and DTD!!! gonna try and keep up the every other day bit...LOL... FXd miss eggy gets caught next month...

FXd for you ladies as well...

:hugs:

i dont ever seem to get ewcm do you think that could be stopping the swimmers gettin in to do there job?

hi Amy, yes. having EWCM is essential in order for the swimmers to get to your egg. the more egg white CM you have during O time the better the chances that the swimmers will live longer and be able to fertilize the egg...

I've read that EPO (evening primrose oil) is great for producing CM, I don't use it so I cant comment on how it works... if you don't want to take vits, I also read that grapefruit juice (I think pure grapefruit juice, not sure about pink grapefruit or ect) can also produce CM...

you can search within this website for threads on EWCM, there's a whole bunch on here.... good luck! hope we get our :bfp:s soon!!!

hi Amy, yes. having EWCM is essential in order for the swimmers to get to your egg. the more egg white CM you have during O time the better the chances that the swimmers will live longer and be able to fertilize the egg...

I've read that EPO (evening primrose oil) is great for producing CM, I don't use it so I cant comment on how it works... if you don't want to take vits, I also read that grapefruit juice (I think pure grapefruit juice, not sure about pink grapefruit or ect) can also produce CM...

you can search within this website for threads on EWCM, there's a whole bunch on here.... good luck! hope we get our :bfp:s soon!!!

thank you. When do you normally get it? Im 12cd today and getting a faint on my opk. Thanks for any advice im a bit clueless on ttc my other pregnancy's happened so quickly i didnt need to look into things to much

also i o'd day 16/17 last month but didnt get any ewcm. I'd check round my cervix for some sorry tmi but i can hardly reach it and Cant find the opening!

I O anywhere between (CD14-CD16). I usually get the EWCM right before Im about to O. so for example, Im on CD12 now and will most like be Oing in the next couple of days, which in turn means that I should be DTD.... lol. I DTD yesterday so will skip today and DTD the next 3 days in a row... kinda following the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) but not really.. lol

sorry I don't use OPK so I can't help you there...

Good Luck Pam.. or should I say Congrats... A line is a line... Woohooo Your on your way...

I have a feeling I may be out... starting to cramp and AF is'nt due till tomorrow... lets hope it goes away and she don't show :af: :af: I tested and it was a :bfn: :( I did have a some light brown discharge when I wiped and now nothing>>> implantation??
help.... Guess I'm in a holding pattern, maybe I tested too early??? GRRRR
I'll keep everyone posted..

IF I'm not... I'll be fertile on Valentines Day Yay... Round 2 ding ding..

FX'd Everyone gets there :bfp: if not now soon :) :dust: :dust: :dust:

I O anywhere between (CD14-CD16). I usually get the EWCM right before Im about to O. so for example, Im on CD12 now and will most like be Oing in the next couple of days, which in turn means that I should be DTD.... lol. I DTD yesterday so will skip today and DTD the next 3 days in a row... kinda following the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) but not really.. lol

sorry I don't use OPK so I can't help you there...

I'll keep my eye out for cm then a little more than i have been. We've been doing the bd every night since cd9 just cos we have very high sex drives sorry tmi.

BINGO... Mee too... Worse than rabbits... :haha: Good Luck hun... Hope you get your :bfp: soon too.

No more cramps and spotting, completely stopped. I was told it could of been late implantation... I'm crossing my fingers that is what it was... I'm so ready now...
If not and AF shows there is Valentines day... How proper... :haha:

Good Luck ladies... I see some :bfp: just around the corner

thanks girls. Fingers crossed for us all im praying for bfp's for us all this cycle x x

Thank you... Wishng you the best as well... I'm so nervous... I hate waiting...

Good Luck to you... Get :sex: :sex: :sex: Look forward to hearing some awesome news... FX'd you get your :bfp: soon...

I'll let you know as soon as I find out... :)

My thread is "FRER Question....Please Assist! Pictures Added!"

But I'm thinking it's faulty.....I havent gotten another line since then.....about to start another round of Provera....but will test for a couple more days to make sure I'm not preggo.....

Hey girls,
Stayed off of here for a few days to try and get my head ready for another month of trying. I really though last month was my month but hey hoo here I am ready to fight the good fight again. Good luck to us all for Feb BFP's!

Pam personally I cant see owt...But then my eye site is crap. So fingers crossed it is the start of your BFP....

I am all pumped up now and ready to get baby making again....My online app says start opk today?What does that mean? sorry not quite up to speed with all the ttc lingo yet. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->