Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Jay hcg doubles every 2-3 days, so I would bet my life that line is darker tomorrow. Im soooo happy for you, give us all hope when one of our "own" gets a BFP.

Still no AF for me...3 days late :(

fingers crossed it gets darker tomorrow Jaybear - if not then I think it's a good idea to do a digi one :hugs:

Mamof1 - 3 days late - when did you last test? Did you O late this cycle? Fingers crossed your BFP is just round the corner too!! :hugs:

I caved in and tested this morning with an IC - only 10dpo so wasn't really expecting to see anything. At first it looked definitely like a BFN then after about 5 mins I could see a really faint line - I'm not sure if its an evap or a really early positive!!! I just looked back at Jay and 9babies' tests and the line on mine looks closer to the control line so I'm thinking this probably means it is just an evap. I'm feeling really impatient now!! fingers crossed!! :thumbup:

here's my pic!! very faint line and you need to click on the pic to make it bigger then move your head up and down and to the side a bit and then you will hopefully be able to see something. So, do you think evap or possible early BFP? xx

Attachments

• feb2011 003.jpg
    feb2011 003.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 17
I can def see something hun! Really hope it's the start of your BFP xx

OMG GUYS !
I tested this morning and I See a faint line, it's very visible !
I dont want to get to excited but I even cried !
I'll post pics in a min

Eeeeek Jelly can't wait to see a pic :0)

Well I'm feeling worse now cos I rushed out to buy a frer and did it a while ago and still the faintest of lines, even fainter than my Asda one! Only think I noticed is my wee was very light and I'd drunk quite alot this arvo so do you think that could of caused an even fainter test?! Af due tomorrow, just been to loo and wiped and was a tiny bit of pinky/brown cm....:0( dunno what to think now!

If you did the FR with afternoon wee and you'd drunk alot then the line would more than likely be lighter hun.
and the pinky/brown cm could well be from implantation, long as it doesn't turn into bloody then def not a bad sign of anything.

I reckon just get a digi and test with fmu and your be reassured hun. Thinking of you xx

Big :hugs:

omgosh congrats jelly!! I just peed on a stick and the line is finally slightly darker!!!woohoo. but I also had a lot of liquids last night, and I took it this morning.

Woo-hoo - congrats Jelly!! How exciting for you!! :flower: Post pics so we can see!!!!

I did another test this afternoon, it took a while to come up but looks a bit clearer than the first one, I think

Jay - could still be implantation bleeding, fingers crossed it doesn't get heavier or bright red :hugs:

Attachments

• Feb2011 004.jpg
    Feb2011 004.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
I got a definite BFP this morning! will post more later as I need to go to work now!! :happydance:

hi girls popped on to say Congrats to everyone with a bfp this month! Anyone else out and sticking with me for next month or am i on my own? X x

Ooooo Leeze how exciting...Cant wait to see more pics.

Well I was brave and took a digi this morning(AF due today so wondered if it was maybe still too eary) and this is what I got...
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/cairex.jpg

OMG I was sooooo shocked as I had done an IC before hand and the line was so faint again, But I am sooo happy. Just texted my other half the picture and hes just rung me back and is over the moon :) yay yay yay...K i do now admit that I must be pregnant...lol
Symptoms today are mild cramping, on and off, comes for about a minute then goes. VERY VERY hot, rumbly/sicky feeling and thats it. O i did have a slight headache last night but think that was due to worrying more than anything.

xxxx

Amy you are not on your own babe, I told you I am sticking around :) x

so pleased for you jay! I bet your over the moon! So many bfp's you must of started a lucky thread! Thanks babe need all the support i can get! X x x x x

thanks babe. I hope so! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->