Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I'm still waiting Amy, i'm not feeling anything so pretty sure i'll be trying in March. :)

xx

This seems to be a very lucky thread, congrats Leeze and Jaybear :happydance:

xx

Oh jaybear if you don't mind me asking... how much did you bd around ovulation?? :winkwink:

:hugs:

Ooooo Leeze how exciting...Cant wait to see more pics.

Well I was brave and took a digi this morning(AF due today so wondered if it was maybe still too eary) and this is what I got...
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/cairex.jpg

OMG I was sooooo shocked as I had done an IC before hand and the line was so faint again, But I am sooo happy. Just texted my other half the picture and hes just rung me back and is over the moon :) yay yay yay...K i do now admit that I must be pregnant...lol
Symptoms today are mild cramping, on and off, comes for about a minute then goes. VERY VERY hot, rumbly/sicky feeling and thats it. O i did have a slight headache last night but think that was due to worrying more than anything.

xxxx

that's a very clear test!!! How lovely to see the words "pregnant" in the screen!!! I'm going to do a digi test in a couple of days too so hopefully will be able to see those words on mine too!! How exciting!! :hugs:

here's my superdrug test from this morning - much clearer line!

Jay, I've got similar symptoms to you - slight crampy feelings, last night I had a headache and otherwise I got a slightly funny taste in my mouth!!

This month my OH was away on business so we didn't BD until the first peak day on CBFM (normally same day as positive on OPK) and then we BD'd the next day and 2 days after that. He had his SA test 4 days before we BD'd on the peak day and he promised to "abstain" for those 4 days to see if that made the swimmers :spermy: stronger! Something worked for us!! also I had an HSG this month (we've been TTC for 14 months) so this might have helped us get the BFP.

Good luck to the others still to test xx :hugs:

Attachments

• Feb2011%20002.jpg
    Feb2011%20002.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Leeze,
I'm not feeling very hopeful as not having any cramps and don't feel any different. But the :witch: is not here yet so you never know :wacko:
We didn't manage to bd on 1st peak day only 2nd peak (am) and following 2 mornings so not sure we did enough really... However i did do an ic late morning on 1st peak and there was a line although not dark so i reckon i would have ovulated either late on 1st peak or 2nd peak.

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths you definitely deserve it after 14mths, well done :hugs: xx

Rachel we just bd on day of positive opk and possibly then every other night before(so 4th, 6th and 7th) as oh had flu so never got much in!

Leeze awesome BFP Hun! Eeeek :0) xx

Great news Leeze! how lucky you are :D.

Im now 4 days late (im NEVER late). Did a HPT on friday BFN :(. I guess Im out Im having slight cramps but nothinglike I usually get right before AF. May test again tomorrow although I have a feeling Im out.

Another thing...I sat for a hour yesterday trying to remove my engagement ring, it usually comes off right away...my fingers have swelled slightly :S.

Sounds promising mamof1 :hugs: When are you testing again? I think i will test again tomorrow, when af is due.

This is just so hard when you want it so bad... i really hoped it would happen this month as we have just moved into our new home and it would be the icing on the cake x

Wow this is a lucky thread! Comgrats to Leeze and jaybear (and any others I have forgotten)..........for those of you still waiting, good luck, you aren't out until the witch shows her ugly face!

For those of you moving on to next month - try to relax, as long as you babydance at least once in the 5 days leading up to ovulation you have a chance of getting pregnant - it only takes one swimmer! And remember too much sex can reduce your chances, every other day max girls - good luck and baby dust to all!

Sounds promising mamof1 :hugs: When are you testing again? I think i will test again tomorrow, when af is due.

This is just so hard when you want it so bad... i really hoped it would happen this month as we have just moved into our new home and it would be the icing on the cake x

Im going to test again tomorrow I think. FX'd for you hun x

Hi Guys
I took a clear blue digi this morning and geuss what? PREGNANT !
I'm so happy!! :)

Woooo Jelly thats super news congrats hun! xxxx

Wow great news Jelly! Xxx congratulations Xxx

Thanks & congrats to those of you who got BFP !
Good Luck to those of you trying for a Spring baby :)

hello ladies!
congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!!

amy, im moving on to March, you're not alone girly, im right there with you!!!
FXd for our March :bfp:

CD7 for me, waiting to O. should O around CD13-CD15!

:hugs:

I'm still in at the moment, af due on Thursday, no symptoms as I had last month. Think I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about it all and not symptom stop through the tww!
Congratulations to jelly, jaybear and leeze! This really is a fertile thread this month.
Good luck to people moving on to next month, fxd x x

I'm moving on to March too, due to OV on saturday (26th/27th) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->