Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Sun flower and Lisa we need these lucky bfp girls to pass there dust over now they've got there's! Congrats to all with bfp im so happy for you all x x x x x

Grrr :witch: got me abouut 10 minutes ago 4 days late!. Oh well onto next cycle. Great news for all you with a BFP, good luck to all next month x

thx amy!

I will be trying conceive plus and instead softcups this cycle... really want that bfp!!!

LOL

:hugs:

sorry to hear AF got some of you - I'm sending you some :dust: and some :hugs:

Fingers crossed for next month - Spring will be in the air and nature likes making babies in Spring!!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear mamof1, fx for march.

I'm in need of some :dust: too girls! :)

Mamof1 so sorry the witch got you :( hugs and baby dust for next month xxx

sorry the witch got you mamof1 my af was delayed by days to but i think it mite of been cos i was taking pregcare. Im also trying conceive plus this cycle and epo and vit b6 x

Guys let me ask you something... How do I put my own banner in my signature?

Jelly, if you click on the one in my sig, then it'll take you to a site to make your own (I think)

So I've had some brown cm when I wiped just now, af not due until Thursday. I'd like to think it's an implantation bleed... or is it too late? Any ideas?

Thanks SHIV, and after that how do I post it here?

On the other hand fro those of you who just got BFP'S are you guys having cramps? I started having some mild weird cramps today.. maybe my uterus is stretching? I just cant help but worry.

Yep having mild cramps, they come and go some stronger than others! Xx

Jelly - on the website after you have set it all up it should give you acode that you can copy and paste. then go into your user CP and go to edit signature, where you can post the code and preview it to make sure it has worked - hope that helps

As for cramps I had mild AF like cramps for a couple of weeks after my BFP, just the baby getting nice and snug in there

Thanks guys !
I feel happy to know that this cramping is fine. I just felt worried because technically my af is due on Thursday . I have had several BFP since yesterday morning.

:) so happy , I'm still in shock

PD: Thanks Shiv, it works !

Morning ladies how are we all?! Am sad this morning cos the 'pregnant' has gone off my digi(they should stay on longer than 24hrs cos my oh hasn't seen it in person yet) :(
X

I'm out this month. Af got me this morning. Hope some of this threads good luck rubs off on the rest of us moving on to next month and some early december babies! X

Sorry the witch got you hun! Wishing you the best Of luck for march xx

Thanks Jay! So pleased for you though! Just do another so your oh can see it in real life! Much better than a picture! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->