Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I need some of this thread luckyness!!!

Felt ok about AF arriving yesterday, but now feel abit down, as I just realised my luteal phase was 18 days long!. Im not quite sure if thats classed as a defect and will be a problem but im going to make a appointment to see my GP.

Im quite a worrier, anyone have any info on long luteal phases? :(

i am not to sure hun but i thought mine was short cos it was 12days last month. It all confuses me so much! Im feeling more positive today been to the gym and had my hair cut! Only thing is im starving all the time! Dont no Whats wrong with me lol x x

As far as I'm aware, as long as your luteal phase is longer than 10 days it's not a problem. Longer luteal phase just means longer for the egg to implant, I think?

morning ladies!!

hanny/mam: sorry the witch got you :hugs:

amy: good for you for pampering yourself! i went and got my nails done this past weekend and it felt good.

jay: do you have another test to use? i know those things are expensive.

to the ladies moving on to March, will you be doing anything different next month?

:hugs:

to the ladies moving on to March, will you be doing anything different next month?

I'm more aware of my cycles now, and now I've worked out that they're 26 days not 28 and that I ovulate around day 13, I can make sure we BD around the right time, lol. That's about it. If we're ttc longer than six months then we'll start temping etc

Morning everyone !
Just wishing good luck to those of you who are going for March babies :)

I'm with sunflower! I know more so hopefully we will make sure we focus the bding around the right days. Bit scared about getting into temping and opks and stuff, no idea where to start.

Im going to give conceive plus and instead softcups a go :thumbup: this cycle... hoping to really get that :bfp: this cycle of next... FXd!!

good luck to all the March testers!!!

congrats to everyone with :bfp: .. and lots of :dust: to everyone whos moving on to the next month. im thinking i need to start using opk's cuz im not entirely sure when im ovulating (or even if i am, was just going by counting days after lmp and looking for the signs) after getting my period back after the depo shot they've been 30, 30, 28 and 26 days so i feel like i dont even know what im doing .. im new to ttc (my first child was a 'surprise' :blush: ) so i think i need a training class or something lol :haha:

hi girls im using conceive plus and taking epo and b6. Not opk this month cos i Cant afford it and want to relax a bit more x

cd4 hun. I normally o about day 16ish and my cycle is 29 days i think x

oh okay, im 4 days ahead of you..and O anywhere from CD13-CD15..and cycles are usually 26-27 days depending on when I O. my LP is 12 days. FXd this is our month...!!!

i hope so hun! Af due about the 18th i think im not testing till im quite late this month tho

I know what you mean but sometimes I just can't wait and give in :nope: LOL I'll be testing March 15th or 16th..

I really hope you get your :bfp: this cycle... FXd!!

hope you do to hun! Really wanna see that 'pregnant'!

good luck for the next cycle everyone - hope to see you in the first trimester soon!!

Jelly - I've had a bit of cramping too and I've had a couple of times when I thought AF had come too - I think this is gonna take a bit of getting used to!!

Re the long luteal phase question, I think it's only a problem if it's short, not if it's long

lots of dust :dust:

Evening ladies how are we all?
Well the tiredness has hit me BIG TIME today and feel wacked out.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->