Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Im flooded off my feet. Im fed up!

Aww i hate af! I was lucky this month only lasted 3days! Finished now so gonna bd every other day till next af is due x

Lucky you! mine always lasts 7 days :(. Sounds like a good plan I think we will be doing the same :D x

good good lets see if it works! How long you been ttc? Jay you ok? X

Im good hun, Off to the Dr's this morning, so will book myself in for preg chat whilst im there...
Was cramping alot yesterday, but ok so far today, just the odd weird pain...Extreemly hot still. x

hey jay! sorry to hear you have been cramping. hope it subsides.
I am feeling very very nauseated, so maybe I shouldnt be too sad about my pee sticks being so faint.

I still feel pregnant that must be a good sign right?

Hun I poas yesterday just to cure my doubts, and line is a little darker but not as dark as I think it should be.. Sickness is def a good sign, I am not feeling it yet but know its coming....lol x

yeah mine wasnt as dark as I had hoped either. :hugs:
I Hope yours gets a lot darker soon!!!

I am sure you are fine though bc you at least had a positive on a digital. that is a great sign.

Aww ladies I'm sure everything will be ok!

I'm in the middle of my fertile window at the minute, gearing up for my third 2WW lol!

xx

Went to see the Nurse today for a routine check up and got her to take a preg test lol...It was positive :0) haha...
Got my booking in appointment with the midwife for 17th March! Eeeek

Good luck sunflower hope march will be your month! Xx

glad to hear all's ok jay! Well i think my body thinks im preg even tho af got me. My bb's are bigger i still keep peeing loads, im starving all the time and feel very sick and dizzy x

This will be my 3rd cycle TTC. Hope your cramps stop Jay hun.

Atleast we have abit of sun here today thats cheered me up :D lol

:hi: ladies!

jay/9: I agree, you ladies will be fine.

Im going to follow SMEP this cycle, well my own version cuz you know we all don't O the same CD lol. today is CD10 and will be DTD!!! I O anywhere from CD13-CD15. I've read from ladies here that the key is to have :sex: a day b4 O for best chance at :spermy:s catching the egg, so I will be having :sex: CD10, CD12, CD14-CD16 just to cover my basis... FXd!!!

:hugs:

Well have had the afternoon from hell and had to spend 3.5hrs up the hospital to get booked in(am diabetic and just awful when preg cos have to do that every week/fortnight to monitor my sugar levels and keep an eye on babies size) first one over with, millions more to go!!! Urgh
On the plus side they micky scan me when I go up on Thurs! Fingers crossed
Bath and bed is in store for me tonight my head is banging....

:hi: jay, hope you're feeling a little better now that you're not at the hospital.. i know people who have diabetes and going in for dialysis every week..they hate it... FXd on the scan... enjoy your relax time...

:hugs:

Hi Girls,

Sorry to the girls who's af arrived, sending :dust:to you for March. Congrats to everyone with :bfp:'s so far :) :hugs:

Sorry i've been a bit quiet of late - just been feeling a bit down about my :bfn:'s. Well i'm 17dpo today however haven't tested since 15dpo. Might do a test tomorrow but i really don't want to see another :bfn: :(

Exciting news about a poss scan Claire, definitely feel real then hun :hugs:

xxx

I did... another :bfn: so i must be out. Just gotta wait for the :witch: now so i can start again...sigh...

x

thanks me too, thing is i've accepted its not my month just doesn't seem like my body has!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->