Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I'm joining the BFN club too. I wish I hadn't done it right before I went to work. Poor day all round. Think I'm out though, how can a 98% accurate FRER be wrong?!
*sighs*

:hugs: It was wrong for me until 4 days after AF due with my son :hugs: x

Thanks Hayley! That makes me feel slightly more hopeful! I've had loads of symptoms and was beginning to think they were all in my head and I am going mental! I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed :thumbup:

I'm testing the 22nd. Fingers crossed for you all xx

Hi ladies :hi:

sorry to hear about lots of BFNs - but good that there's not lots of AFs so plenty of time yet ladies!!

Congrats, Hayley, that's great news re the BFP. Also, sorry to read about your son having SIDs - what a beautiful pic that is you have up of him and a lovely way to honour his memory. :hugs::hugs:

No new signs for me today, still a little bit of pulling on my lower right side. Fingers crossed it comes to something xx

i have very achey legs tonight girls not sure why x

I can't begin to tell you all how wonderful it is to read about others in the exact same place as me....AF is due around the 22-23rd....my birthday is on the 21st so even though I've had BFN up till now...I'm wishing,hoping and praying I'll get a BFP ON MY BIRTHDAY!! I would love more than anything to give my husband and my family a present on my day...lol....I'm praying for us all sweeties....keep posting so I know how ya'll are gettin along...

So far for me it's cramps (kind of dull that at times hurts my legs)...my boobs hurt something awful...tired...moody...nosebleeds...occasional headaches....and gassy but thank gosh that's starting to lessen...lol...it's been embarassing....I've also had some backache....to be honest I really feel like AF is coming....

any bfp's today? Im not wasting another test not totally sure on temps but mines gone from 37.5 to 36.7 so im pretty sure thats me out. If no af by Friday I'll test again as i have an appointment near the chemist x x good luck everyone x x

Not testing today just cos I've already wasted 5...will try and give it another day or 2, but symptoms slowly fading so think I'm out this month too :(

I think I'm out too....took a $ test last night and I swear I saw a line....but took another one this morning and I can't really see anything...still having symptoms....and heartburn was horrible last night!! Gag me! I'm holding onto a little hope....

It ain't over till the ugly witch shows her face......

I think I'm out too....took a $ test last night and I swear I saw a line....but took another one this morning and I can't really see anything...still having symptoms....and heartburn was horrible last night!! Gag me! I'm holding onto a little hope....

It ain't over till the ugly witch shows her face......

10DPO is still really early to test so hang in there and test again in a couple of days.

I am 12DPO today and have so far managed ot resist testing (goodness knows how!). I am going to try to hold out until Saturday if I can.

I just can't get warm today brrrrrrrrr

that's some strong will power girl...lmao...
I still can't help but feel discouraged....when I found out about my daughter I tested at 9dpo...I still have one more FRER but I need to hold it for 4 hours and I just can't in the morning....I get so dang thirsty! And this mornings urine was really clear like....glad I didnt waste my test....but did use a $ test which I think I see something....but who knows!!

I feel like :af: is coming :cry: I know I won't be sure until the :witch: actually shows up but I'm starting to think this isnt my month. I'm still testing on Saturday and hoping for a :bfp:

So many people have said that they felt like AF was coming just before they got their BFP so don't give up hope!

yea and I'm one of them....I really feel like she's gonna show up....my boobs hurt bad...the cramping has subsided a bit but that doesn't mean anything....and my FRER this morning is a BFN!

Doesn't look like this is my month either....

I think the witch is on her way :(. I have cramping but real period like cramp and I feel quite irratable, its all just came on in the space of 30mins. Good luck to everyone x

think im totally out ladies iv just got af cramps to :( really wanted this to be my month x

wow....we all are really in the same boat....I'm sorry ladies...But....like others have said...it ain't over till the ugly witch shows up!! Between all of us I'm sure we can find some optimism(sp?) somewhere...let's just keep each other posted and support each other through this time....if we are on the same tract now...we will be again next month....hang in their ladies!

Thank you Pambolina21, I needed a bit of optimism! Keep me up to date ladies! If the witch shows up or if you get that BFP, I want to know!

No problem sweetie....I know how much we all want our bundles of joy....and no one but us on BNB can understand that...

So far today I've been cramping slighting....alittle pinching like in the middle of my lower abdomen...sore bbs....tired...just the run of the mill symptoms that make me feel like AF is around the corner....ugh why does pregnancy symptoms and AF have to be so similar?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->