Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Omg! Thats not faint!! Thats a freakin HUGE BFP!. Well done you!. Ok Im actually gonna test, now!!.

Whooooop babe I can't tell you how happy I am for you! Eeeeek have you told your OH yet?! Xx

omgosh that is not even faint, I can definitely see it. congrats!! so happy for you

Ooow mam good luck! Oh I can't take all this excitement Hahah xxx

thank you girls i guess cycle 5 is mine :) conceive plus we used as well i think it mite of helped as i have no ewcm!!! good luck mam. xxxxxxxx

i took the tests up stairs cos oh said no till sunday and when i seen the line i came down and said sorry i couldn wait. he nearly cried!!!! funny thing is TMI i promised him i'd do naughty things to him when af came hehehehehehe

Yeah I am just seriously jealous!!! I just dont want to have another mc, and just have a baby with my dh

thank you all so much you'v all supported me and looked after me at hard time. oh said you'v got some really great supportive friends on there!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont leave us amy, just bc of me!!! LOL

I need to be more lighthearted.

I am so DANG HAPPY for you. :hugs:

Yeah I am just seriously jealous!!! I just dont want to have another mc, and just have a baby with my dh

My very very very sticky thoughts and prays are with you babe xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Dont be silly hunni i know exactly how you feel i hated evey bfp i saw since october and my close cousin's growning belly!!!
I love all you girls|!!! sticking together remember!!!:hugs:

Hoping it's your turn next 9 I really do xxx
thanks!!! I really hope I am.

Dont be silly hunni i know exactly how you feel i hated evey bfp i saw since october and my close cousin's growning belly!!!
I love all you girls|!!! sticking together remember!!!:hugs:

we have to stick together. IN real life I have no one that understands my need for an baby!

Girls this is why I started this thread, so we could stick together and share each others journey and that's exactly the way it will stay!! :0) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->