Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

BFN :( FFS! LOL. Some people have said by my chart I may not have Ov'd until CD17 not CD14 as FF says :dunno:. I'll test again maybe with FMU. Anyhooo AMY!! OMG!! :D:D:D xxx

awww noooooo!!! do fmu im sure that will work!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Never mind mam try again in a day or 2 as 11dpo is still quite early! Sending you big fat BFP vibes xxx

sorrry mam, it is still early. Keep testing. maybe in a few days!!

thanks amy, and jaybear!! you guys are so dang supportive.
I hope the prayers work.

Thanks girls. OMG can you believe how lucky this thread has been!!. Im only on cycle 3 and I have a beautiful son already so Im very blessed. Its great to have people I can talk to, I have Bipolar Disorder, and find it difficult talking face to face with people, and I really don't have many friends, don't know what I would do without you girls!. You guys are great :D. Im still crying for Amys BFP Lmao!! :D x

Lisa I hope and pray for you hun!!!! I want to be able to move this thread over to 1st Tri :0)

awww mam i love you so much!!!!!!!!! we only live an hour away from each other we should meet up!!!!!!! your welcome 9 im always here if you want to chat. we have a very lucky thread lets keep it up and keep our stickyness together for our girls!!!!! xxxxxxx

Us girls left are seriously due a BFP :D. Yep we should defo meet up!!!. How exciting for you Amy, did you hold your pee for long? lmao I want details!!! xxxxx

about 2 hours, just done a frer and held it since 5.30 and its bfp!!!!!!!!!! i cant belive it after 5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! conceive plus is the way forward lol!!!! anytime mam be fun!!!! xxxxxxxx

Concieve plus is next on my list to buy!. Im gonna wait afew days if I can before testing again. I bet your OH is over the moon :D. xxxxx

Feckin awesome :) Whoop I can finally change my sig to bump buddies with Amy now!! Yay....
xxx

yey jay mine to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it mam it must of helped!!!!

Arrrrr your lil ticker :)
Babe introduce yourself in 1st Tri dont forget.....xxx

i will thanks jay!! put my frer up :) xx

awwe wow!!I am so amazed and happy you got your :bfp:

I rarely get that strong of a positive at 3 weeks!! so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->