Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

got PREGNANT 1-2 weeks on my digi this morning :) xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFN again this morning and abit of a temp dip. Im extremely emotional, its ridiculous!. Anyways I guess thats me out this month. Not sure if we will be trying next cycle, Im finding the whole thing hard to deal with, as I had to stop my Bipolar meds to TTC (they werent safe to take if preg and I wasn't going to take that risk). :cry:

aww huni so sorry still got time!!! xxxxxxx

I hope so :(. Ive got HUGE amounts of cream cm (sorry tmi!) never had that before, plus cramps on and off all day :(

really sickly and upset. I am only 7dpo decided to test, and got a faint line, but I think it is an evap, it is way too early. I am so mad at myself for testing.

and I hate these pee tests, they are so notorious for evaps.

Aaaaa but it may not be a evap!. Test again in afew days. FX for you hun xxx

I will test in a few days, thinking of waiting about 3 days, so I am 10dpo by then. : ( I really hope it isn an evap

I really hope its not. Evaps are so cruel. I have my fingers crossed for you! xx

Mam hugs, you're not out just yet hun!
9, I really hope it's not an evap! Test again in a few days fingers crossed x x

Temp dipped again this morning, but weirdly enough its still not below coverline. Bah charting is confusing!.

hope it the start of your bfp 9!!!
mam i had creamy cm so thats a good sign!!

Ive had mega amounts of creamy cm, but a bloody temp dip ARGHHHH :haha:

Same 9 babies, are you testing tomorrow?. Im going to test tomorrow if AF hasnt arrived. I had the most awful AF cramps last night but she still isnt here. Tomorrow I will be 12 or 15 DPO.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFN again this morning and abit of a temp dip. Im extremely emotional, its ridiculous!. Anyways I guess thats me out this month. Not sure if we will be trying next cycle, Im finding the whole thing hard to deal with, as I had to stop my Bipolar meds to TTC (they werent safe to take if preg and I wasn't going to take that risk). :cry:

hey there mamo i hope u dnt mind me buttin in but are you bipolar?? i am 2 bipolar and stopped my lithium 2 try n concieve findin it very hard 2 very emotional :( af was due yesterday no sign but bfn on frer :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->