Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

:hi: ladies!

i think this is truly a lucky thread!!! praying to get my :bfp: this cycle!!! :thumbup:

mam/9/and everyone testing today: I have everything crossed for you ladies!!!

:hug: :hugs:

bfn!!!! but so no af crampin n backache like she is on her way tho n im very emotional now :( ;( especially how the cb digi spelt out NOT PREGNANT i dnt know how much i can take this now its been well over a yr n i dnt know wot were doin wrong all the test come back ok i feellike givin up :(

aww sorry about your bfn clair!

remember you're not completely out until AF show her ugly face!

FXd for you! :hugs:

big thanks lisa but im soooo sure she is on her way i just feel so disheartend now n i got my doh's hopes up yet again this is gonna kill him as much as it has me i just dnt know how af still hasnt arrived but yet im never ever late NEVER but bfn spelt out not pregnant :( xx

try to stay positive, I know easier said than done...... maybe this cycle you O later than you thought causing the bfn on the hpts... do you know your LP (lutheal phase - thats the period between O and AF)?

Same 9 babies, are you testing tomorrow?. Im going to test tomorrow if AF hasnt arrived. I had the most awful AF cramps last night but she still isnt here. Tomorrow I will be 12 or 15 DPO.
I am testing tomorrow at 10 dpo.

:hi: ladies!

i think this is truly a lucky thread!!! praying to get my :bfp: this cycle!!! :thumbup:

mam/9/and everyone testing today: I have everything crossed for you ladies!!!

:hug: :hugs:
thanks sweetie!!!

:dust: for everyone who hasnt gotten an bfp yet.

Oooo Lisa its sounding good for you babe..Whoop

Clair youre not out till AF shows hun....Good Luck and fingers Crossed.

9, Super Good luck for tomorrow...Really hope you get your BFP :0)

XXX

got PREGNANT 1-2 weeks on my digi this morning :) xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFN again this morning and abit of a temp dip. Im extremely emotional, its ridiculous!. Anyways I guess thats me out this month. Not sure if we will be trying next cycle, Im finding the whole thing hard to deal with, as I had to stop my Bipolar meds to TTC (they werent safe to take if preg and I wasn't going to take that risk). :cry:

hey there mamo i hope u dnt mind me buttin in but are you bipolar?? i am 2 bipolar and stopped my lithium 2 try n concieve findin it very hard 2 very emotional :( af was due yesterday no sign but bfn on frer :( xx

:wave: Hi. Yup Im Bipolar. I was on seroquel and had to stop it to TTC. I know exactly what your saying about being emotional!!. I think its with trying to control my bipolar myself and also the strain of TTC that makes me emotional. Boooo to the BFN! maybe your a slow riser! test again in afew days if the damn :witch: hasnt arrived. Extra good luck to you hun, its nice to know your not alone in feeling the way you do xxxxxxx

Good luck to you Lisa & 9 Babies! Heaps of baby dust sprikled for you!!!

How you feeling Jay & Amy?

Going to test tomorrow if AF hasnt arrived :thumbup:

try to stay positive, I know easier said than done...... maybe this cycle you O later than you thought causing the bfn on the hpts... do you know your LP (lutheal phase - thats the period between O and AF)?

no not really i know my opks showed pos on sunday 6th monday 7th tues 8th n then neg wed 8th n my af is due yesterday or 2day if that helps its normally 14 days i think xx

BFN again this morning and abit of a temp dip. Im extremely emotional, its ridiculous!. Anyways I guess thats me out this month. Not sure if we will be trying next cycle, Im finding the whole thing hard to deal with, as I had to stop my Bipolar meds to TTC (they werent safe to take if preg and I wasn't going to take that risk). :cry:

hey there mamo i hope u dnt mind me buttin in but are you bipolar?? i am 2 bipolar and stopped my lithium 2 try n concieve findin it very hard 2 very emotional :( af was due yesterday no sign but bfn on frer :( xx

:wave: Hi. Yup Im Bipolar. I was on seroquel and had to stop it to TTC. I know exactly what your saying about being emotional!!. I think its with trying to control my bipolar myself and also the strain of TTC that makes me emotional. Boooo to the BFN! maybe your a slow riser! test again in afew days if the damn :witch: hasnt arrived. Extra good luck to you hun, its nice to know your not alone in feeling the way you do xxxxxxx

i know what u mean tryin 2 keep my calm n also tryin not 2 get all emotional its really hard i just feel so low now af is iminant ive got very dull af pains n they have been constant since about 2.30pm so i know she will show her ugly head now by the mornin so cant stay positive now :( :cry::cry::cry:

hey hun i feel totally normal, booked my first midwife appoint today so feels more real xxx

Well this is a lucky thread Clairmichael, we all stick together and theres great support here, they have been the only thing that has kept me going this week xxx.

How exciting Amy!!, do you "feel" pregnant now?

Whats up Jay hun?

How you doing Lisa?

Hi mam i sort of do ha ha. Hope you get a bfp today :) iv been praying x x

Oh just Nausea, tiredness and just feeling totally rubbish all the time is getting to me a bit now. I shall be glad when the placenta finally takes over and I can grab a break :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->