Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Im not sure Im going to bother testing today my temp dropped below coverline so I take it the :witch: is on her way!

I think it takes awhile to sink in that your preg, hopefully you dont get too many symptoms.

Awww Jay not long now and you should get a break from the nausea :D

hope she doesnt come mam you deserve that bfp! X x

hi ladies!

mam, hoping AF stays away! :hugs:

jay, not too long before the placenta takes over.... when is your scan again?

amy, any symptoms yet?

9, how are you?

clair, any new updates?

:hugs:

Mam really hope the witch stays away hun!!

Lisa scan is on Thursday at 2pm! Xx

oh Jay how exciting!!!!

so ladies I received my OPKs this morning... YaY!!! first time using them so I am going to need help... lol. Im so excited to start using them. they came just in time bcuz AF has left the building :thumbup:

:hug:

Thanks ladys. Well atleast I know that I acually Ov and what my chart usually looks like, I suppose so...My cycles have been 28 days...33 days...and 29 days...is this what you would class as irregular?

got PREGNANT 1-2 weeks on my digi this morning :) xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFN again this morning and abit of a temp dip. Im extremely emotional, its ridiculous!. Anyways I guess thats me out this month. Not sure if we will be trying next cycle, Im finding the whole thing hard to deal with, as I had to stop my Bipolar meds to TTC (they werent safe to take if preg and I wasn't going to take that risk). :cry:

hey there mamo i hope u dnt mind me buttin in but are you bipolar?? i am 2 bipolar and stopped my lithium 2 try n concieve findin it very hard 2 very emotional :( af was due yesterday no sign but bfn on frer :( xx

:wave: Hi. Yup Im Bipolar. I was on seroquel and had to stop it to TTC. I know exactly what your saying about being emotional!!. I think its with trying to control my bipolar myself and also the strain of TTC that makes me emotional. Boooo to the BFN! maybe your a slow riser! test again in afew days if the damn :witch: hasnt arrived. Extra good luck to you hun, its nice to know your not alone in feeling the way you do xxxxxxx

Good luck to you Lisa & 9 Babies! Heaps of baby dust sprikled for you!!!

How you feeling Jay & Amy?

Going to test tomorrow if AF hasnt arrived :thumbup:
thanks sweetie

hi ladies!

mam, hoping AF stays away! :hugs:

jay, not too long before the placenta takes over.... when is your scan again?

amy, any symptoms yet?

9, how are you?

clair, any new updates?

:hugs:

I am ok. just waiting my time, to test.

sorry mam, that you got your af!! :hugs: and :dust: for next cycle

morning girls, so sorry the witch got you mam i hope your gonna give it another month! Lisa good luck with opk's there really easy to use. Jay i bet you Cant wait for your scan i Cant wait for mine! 9 good luck with testing! I feel totally fine no sickness yet, keep gettin a bit of a weird feeling in my bits, hope its nothing bad! X x x

:hi: laides!

Amy, im sure it's nothing bad, probably just baby growing... :hugs:

Jay: almost scan day... good luck tomorrow... :hugs:

mam: :hugs: Im not sure what would be considered irregular, I'll do some research and let you know. :hugs:

9: I am keeping everything crossed for you and praying this is your cycle! :dust: :hugs:

:hug: everyone!!!

thanks lisa, and amy!! I have you both in my signature.

Much :dust: for you lisa.

and amy glad to hear you are doing ok, hope the pain the bits is nothing. as I am sure it is.

I am so tired this morning and I even got to sleep in till 9 am, which is unusual for me. but I am so drained still

hanging in there. im only on cd7 and i already have the itch....lol
im doing opks for the first time this cycle and im starting on cd10, i cant wait Im so excited to be doing them... im going :wacko: already :rofl:
i usually O anywhere from cd13-cd15 but last cycle I Od on cd17...that's why I got the opk so that I don't miss the surge this cycle... Im keeping everthing crossed for us!!! would love to be bump buddies with Jay and Amy, and you and everyone that has stuck with us on this thread!!!! FXd for a :bfp: on Friday!!! :thumbup: :hugs:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->