Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Ok, so my cramps stopped now what? I kind of hate my body for that !
I still have a light headache but that is it ! No more symptoms...

I'm 9dpo and its a logn wait still... I try to have my hopes up but at the same time a little voice tells me " You are not pregnant" :cry:

Did I mentioned this is my 1st month trying and the odds are not with me ? Oh well..

I wanted to ask you ladies, are those test that supposedly can tell you 6 days before your period shows really accurate?

From what I've seen on here they are pretty accurate....but every woman is different....I don't think anything is as accurate as blood work...lol....

Question ladies....has anyone noticed a change in their bowls? And could a change be a pregnancy symptom?

mine have been fine but yeah a change could be good news x

Hi all any1 got cramping...... I have :cry: as well Jaybear... can I ask u a question?? about cervix and cm... Im sure i saw ur pic wen u was on about cervix is it tru it has nthing to do wit preg?? High/low soft/hard?? :thumbup:

i have cramps what seems like all the time...hoping it's a :bfp: sign...FXd

Hello !
I just wanted to say that at this point I'm very depressed:nope:
I'm 8dpo and I've been having a lot of cramps so at this point I'm very bias on weather this are AF cramps or not... My AF is due on Monday the 24th.

same here, I think I've been having cramps since i think 1DPO....

I'm 9dpo and its a logn wait still... I try to have my hopes up but at the same time a little voice tells me " You are not pregnant" :cry:

Did I mentioned this is my 1st month trying and the odds are not with me ? Oh well..

I wanted to ask you ladies, are those test that supposedly can tell you 6 days before your period shows really accurate?

I agree with pambolina, every women's body is different and create different levels of HCG hormomes (this is what the hpt looks for) and it's not as accurate as having your blood drawn for PG test...

I am 11DPO and no AF but i did have a really small amount of pinkish discharge last night...since Im symptom spotting I noticed it but if I wasn't, I would have missed it...at first i thought "oh here we go again with AF" but it was just that one time and haven't had it since.... this wait is killing me...

good luck ladies!!!

:bfp:!! :bfp:!!

:hugs:

I've read that constipation is an early sign and TMI...I have that as well. The one symptom I've been waiting on is the sore bbs and they still feel fine. I'm going to get FRER tests today and using FMU on Saturday.

I didn't get sore boobs until I was about 7 weeks pregnant with Sophia, so hang on in there

PMA ladies!

I never had to deal with constipation while pregnant....but I did have loose stools/diarrhea (tmi...sorry)....and that's what I have now....unfortunately I also get that when AF shows up....I've had no spotting whatsoever....And I'm not saying this means anything...but I've been having strong urges for Nestle Chocolate milk....not sure why....lol.....

Just took a test with FRER and got a BFN. do you think it's too early for an accurate result? I'm 11DPO...trying not to be too sad..

I dunno hun....personally I'd keep testing till AF shows....so many woman don't get positive results till after that.....good luck hun....I hope this is your month!

I'm 100% with you on everything here!! No symptoms, 9dpo today, first month trying and I'm testing with a FRER tomorrow morning, which will be 6 days before AF is due. I think it just means that 6 days prior to AF is the earliest in which the test can pick something up but like others have mentioned it depends a lot on each individual. With my son, I didn't get a BFP with the FRER until a couple days before AF was due.

Just done a clear blue digi and yet another BFN :( tummy cramps this morning, yet still got sore boobs, headache and feel hot! Think I'm out....

Hi hun still time tho :hugs: I did an opk n it was neg..... can u do opk anytime of the day? I was told to do them 10am n 2pm is that only for ovulation...? Im thinking im out but cramping sore boobs and tab lower bck pain, xx

Just done a clear blue digi and yet another BFN :( tummy cramps this morning, yet still got sore boobs, headache and feel hot! Think I'm out....

It was a :bfn: for me too, i was really disappointed. :( but it is still early. Some women don't even get :bfp: till they are a week late. :hugs: hun

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum so hope it's ok me joining in!

I've been TTC since August when I came off the pill. Have had 3 full cycles since then @ 30 days, 27 days & 28 days.

If I'm going by 28 days AF should have come yesterday however (sorry TMI), yesterday I had some bright red blood when I wiped on the once.
Then proceeded to get into a real mood as I truly thought this month was THE month!

However, since that one wipe of red blood there has been no blood... just some what looks like pale brown CM almost as if right at the end of AF (for me anyway!), and has got paler and paler - barely visible today and still only when I wipe.

I have never spotted before AF - she always comes in full flow! Also I usually get terrible period pain, but nothing as yet...

Oh and I've been a terrible symptom spotter this month :wacko: including: sore bbs on and off, blue veins and bumpy nipples, some soft shooting pains across one side of my lower abdomen on and off for the last week or so, very hungry, weight loss has stopped for the last week & half (I'm doing Slimming World and it's very odd for me not to lose when I'm sticking to the diet)

Do you think I should be holding out any hope this month or am I out?

Baby dust to everyone xx

Always have hope until the witch arrives full force!

As for me, well I am 13DPO today and would expect to start spotting sometime soon if I am not preggo, so will be knickerchecking even more avidly than normal! Have still resisted the urge to poas, will test tomorrow morning I think!

As for me, well I am 13DPO today and would expect to start spotting sometime soon if I am not preggo, so will be knickerchecking even more avidly than normal! Have still resisted the urge to poas, will test tomorrow morning I think!

How can you resist? I think you should test now :) x

Sarah, with my last pregnancy I spotted the day my period was due - I even wore a tampon before going to bed, which was completely dry the following morning. I waited until the next day and got a BFP.

Sadly I miscarried at 10wks, but am hoping for a BFP at the end of this month, although I don't feel pregnant at all, so not too hopeful, but hey, you never know. Did the SMEP this month (missed 2 days though) and will do next month too if things don't work out this month.

Good luck to all of you! Xxx

How can you resist? I think you should test now :) x

You're a bad influence!:haha:

feel like im gonna meet af any min. Temp right down to x

Sarah, with my last pregnancy I spotted the day my period was due - I even wore a tampon before going to bed, which was completely dry the following morning. I waited until the next day and got a BFP.

Sadly I miscarried at 10wks, but am hoping for a BFP at the end of this month, although I don't feel pregnant at all, so not too hopeful, but hey, you never know. Did the SMEP this month (missed 2 days though) and will do next month too if things don't work out this month.

Good luck to all of you! Xxx

Thanks Lumboo. I'm not feeling that confident because of the blood that once yesterday, but you never know. It's just different for me... if you know what I mean! I've been so terrible at symptom spotting though - one main symptom which I forgot to mention is lower back pain - pretty much a constant ache that feels deeper than just a muscle ache.

It's driving me mad :wacko:
I'll probably test Saturday if AF hasn't arrived in full force, or tomorrow if I can't wait that long!

Sorry to hear about your mc - good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->