Original "due date" approaching next week

TTC Again

Teensy bit pregnant again
Reaction score
I just looked at a calendar and realized that next week I would have been reaching my due date if my first MC had not occurred last July. I'll be SO sad to see that date come and go, because I assumed that by now I'd be happy and fat and pregnant again. I HAVE been pregnant 2 more times since then, but both ended in MC.

had my HSG last Thursday which showed "something" on the right side of my uterus. going to the RE tomorrow to discuss the results in more detail (she was not present at the HSG procedure) and next steps. I am guessing the "something" is scar tissue in my uterus from my the retained placenta after my son was born...so, thinking this might be taking us down a long path of scar removal procedure(s) and waiting to TTC again until my body is healed. I am just feeling so down lately.

AND, a good frend announced this morning that she is pregnant with her third after trying for 1 month. UGH! I am happy for her and trying NOT to be jealous or bitter, but it's so hard not to feel sorry for myself. :cry:

:hugs: Im sorry for your loss and I hope you get your bfp soon. My due date would have been next month and I know how you feel wanting to be pregnant before it arrives.

hi i feel exactly the same.....my triplets wer due easter week and im dreading it.

im waiting to have an abdominal stitch done before trying to get preg but cant stop hoping that nature will let me be pregnant before it.

its really tough.:cry:
the triplets wer the biggest surprise of my life and we werent even tryin. now all i can think of is having a baby! the wait makes you feel as if its never going to happen.

TTC your not alone.........:hugs:

:angel::angel::angel:

Thank you - I'm so sorry to hear of everyone else's losses here, but it is comforting in a weird way to know we're not alone.

My due date was March 21st, which means my c-section would have been scheduled for next week. Like you, I thought I'd be pregnant by now. TWW is complete misery. MY LMP resulted in DH coming home from work because I was out of sorts...

Isn't it crazy the kind of thoughts we all have in common?? Every month I wonder if it's going to be THE month... and so far it hasn't been. All of my really close friends are getting pregnant and I'm so happy for them, but there are still moments when the green eyed monster comes out and makes me wonder what is wrong with me!!! I keep telling myself that the two feelings aren't mutually exclusive. You CAN be genuinely happy for someone and sorry for yourself at the same time.

Keep your head up! You'll be pg before you know it! AND when your crazy toddler is running around and you are exhausted, you'll read all your old posts and hopefully be able to laugh about it!

yes, I think you are right -you can be happy for a friend, but sad for yourself at the same time. The trick is not letting it show - at least not to the pregnant friend.

I should be O'ing sometime in the next few days, so time to get back on the horse and keep trying. DTD is becoming more of a chore and a means to an end. How sad. Poor DH - I hate that I feel that way about it. Like the passion is out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->