'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Yipppeeeee :) x x x are you going to do a Digi?!

Replied to your post in pregnancy tests - i think its a bfp too! welcome to the new thread! :)

two with good lines your def here :) welcome to morning sickness and exhaustion its great! :) x x

Im terrified to test again....I think Im goin to wait until Tuesday and either get a FRER or Digi..or maybe both haha!!. OMG Im so scared!!

two with good lines your def here :) welcome to morning sickness and exhaustion its great! :) x x

:haha: I need to get my head around it, I was super relaxed this month. Been having some crampy twinges and I seriously have lost count of the number of times I have ran to the toilet today thinking AF had arrived!.

:yipee: welcome to the preggo club mam :D good luck with testing - when is AF due? I found the time waiting for AF to 'come' the worst and was relieved when I missed it x

:yipee: welcome to the preggo club mam :D good luck with testing - when is AF due? I found the time waiting for AF to 'come' the worst and was relieved when I missed it x

AF was due between Friday and today!!. Ive just noticed I have mega sore boobs aswell :wacko:

iv been feeling down today and its really made me smile :) im so happy for you x x

iv been feeling down today and its really made me smile :) im so happy for you x x

Aww thank you Amy!. I can't wait to do a digi, whens best to do a digi? x

i did mine the morning after i got a bfp on the frer so 12dpo x

i did mine the morning after i got a bfp on the frer so 12dpo x

When I go shopping on Tuesday Im going to get one :happydance:. Im sitting here having AF like cramps Im absolutely terrified.

i still get them now hun so bad i double over sometimes. Got lots of sticky thoughts for you! X

Good luck with the other tests hun, you'll be fine! I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and still get AF cramps and I still worry but all normal x x

Morning girls how are we all feeling?
16 weeks today, Yay! And am now on major countdown for Saturday :) x

Yey bet you Cant wait! Im 13weeks tomoro so not to far behind :) gonna book my gender scan today! X

Thanks girls... :) It feels good reaching this week for some reason x

Oh Amy let us know if you get your scan booked hun xx

Omg! 16 weeks & 13 weeks! thats has flown over!!!. If this is defo it for me I will be 4 weeks 1 day preg :D. Ive been up and down all night to the loo checking AF hasn't started :lol:

Mam, I still check when I wipe everytime I go to the Loo....Nothing changes...lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->