'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hey 9 congrats Hun :) welcome over

Amy do you mean your bounty pack/hospital notes etc?! I'm not sure if you have to take them or not, I doubt it tho as it's purely for 'bonding' purposes and not medical...I've not been told I need to take anything. X

I'm gonna be finding out too Shiv Sorry!

Welcome 9, hope your well :)

I woke up convinced AF was here....but she's not :D. But I will have to wear a panty liner sorry TMI!. How is everyone? afew cramps here, but strangley they're not quite the same cramp as my AF, also felt abit sickly while brushing my teeth!!.

It's just the start mam lol....I always think the different with pregnancy cramps is they always go away after 10 mins or so(do for me anyway) yet period cramps I could have all day every day for a week!

I am feeling fine, still not what I'd say was fabulous, still super tired, no energy really, and my son is pushing me to my limit right now! Roll on the 'blooming' stage if it ever comes to me lol x

just when had a 4d scan with dd i had to take my notes. So glad you girls are joining us :) hope the other girls come soon. Im gutted i Cant get my ticker on! X

just realised i slept thru and didnt have to pee at all till this morning :) small things :)

Lol...Thats the one thing(touch wood) I havent suffered with yet. Weeing! You watch i'll of gone and talked it up now and be up all night ha x

Lucky you! i've had it since about 4wks! have to pee before bed once or twice during night and as soon as i wake up! doesn't matter if i've not even drank since 6pm!

xx

Oh no its awful I know, so I feel very lucky so far to have escaped it! xx

I'm hoping it will ease off for a bit till nearer the end. 9mths of this will be a right pain!

I had my 1st bout of actual sicky this afternoon. We were having a tyre changed at the garage and the smell of all those tyres made me vomit :(. Ahh well, atleast Im not alone!!. How many are left on the original thread to get BFP? 2?. Im rooting for them!! xx

OMG I finally found you ladies!
I havent gotten my bfp yet but Im determined to get it this year for sure!!
:hugs:

thanks for the welcome ladies!! having a rough morning it is rainy and cold. but today will be good. how is everyone?

Hey Lisa we are all rooting for you hun!
Mam poor you, hugs x

Come on Lisa!! you know its going to happen our thread is mega lucky!.

I think Im cracking up :haha: I had to go and buy a clearblue digital just to see the numbers, as the other digi was just a tesco own brand one.

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/230122_2059898859962_1319388485_32469604_3951380_n.jpg

Hi girls iv had a very hectic day gettin my living room carpeted then my new sofa came and new tv stand im totally exhausted. Mam the smell of rubber still makes me gag! Hi Lisa your next girl! X

Ow Amy how exciting tho lots of new stuff :) bet it looks fab!
Mam it's great seeing those numbers huh....so excited for you..

My belly feels very tight today so think I could be in for a growth spurt! Hoping my belly button area will pop out tho!!!!

Lots going on then Amy!, will be worth it when its all finally finished.

Ewww Jay! I hateeee belly buttons Im not sure what it is about them but the creep me out :haha:. Oooh if it feels tight it may itch alittle mine did when i was preg with my son!. Woooo that means a nice bump for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->