'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hi, My name is Shiv and I am a knicker checker :haha:

21 weeks today! I love that this group has lots of different stages of pregnancy, I think it will be really helpful as we all progress through.

Couldn't help but run out n get a digi test this morning :blush:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/untitled-3.jpg

Big thank you to all you girls for being so supportive and positive!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Mam congratulations! If anyone deserves it, You do!!! :) X X X

I think OH has become a POAS addict...he wants me to do the other digi and the tesco test I have haha!.

Thanks girls, Im over the moon, Ive got a hot flush going on Im that excited LOL xx

Hehe..I think by the time I was 7 weeks pregnant I had racked up a total of 25 tests!!! :blush:
x

yay Mamof1 - nothing like seeing that word "pregnant" in black and white!

Aww mam im so happy for you :) i booked my gender scan girls 11th June I'll be 16+4weeks cost £80 thought that was great price x

Whooohoooo awesome! Not long to wait either:) how exciting x x

Hayley - I think you need to update the first page, it still says you are team yellow:haha::haha::haha:

Is anyone else going to actually stay team yellow with me, I expect you all to at least be playing the guess my babies gender game with me if i am the only one!

Ooooo! thats a great price not that long now!. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday then I assume he will tell me to make a booking in appointment with the midwife :D x

Cant wait to see your pics Claire! Does anyone know do i have to take my blue book for it. Didnt say on the email x

I am due, so far, on January 8th!!

till my next appt I wont have an official due date, this is just based on my lmp!

hi everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->