'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Good Luck in the morning Hayley, I am sure everything will be fine. I was nervous before my scan as well :hugs:

Good luck for today Hayley I am sure everything will be just perfect :) enjoy getting to see little Bertie again :) look forward to the update later x

good luck today hayley. Glad all went well Claire x

Very relieved to say everything went perfectly and we're still on team :blue: :dance: x

OMG he is sucking his thumb...Awwww that is the cutest!! So glad all is well x x NOW RELAX :)

Amy upload your piccie hunny......How are things with OH? hope they are better..... x x
Rachel, only couple more weeks till your scan, bet you can't wait....x x

really bad hun i Cant believe its all happened! If i get on a computer hun. My phone wont add pics x

Oh Amy, I am so sorry things are still bad....If you need to chat you know where I am ok....Hugs x x x

Thanks hun i just dont know whether im coming or going at the moment. My partner left me when i had my dd so now feel like a complete failure with two children with different fathers and im gonna be on my own again :(

Thanks Hayley :)

Hope you get everything sorted Amy, i really do :hugs:

I booked a private early scan today girls, i've just felt different this last wk and its scaring me. So rather than spend the next 2 1/2 wks worrying i thought i need to do something and luckily oh agreed :) Just hope its good news now on Thursday.

xx

im sure it'll be fine hun but i dont blame you booking it. Im gonna try and book my gender scan today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->