'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hayley hope you're ok hun?! Not seen you on here for a little bit x

Am using palmers lotion on my belly Mam, so not suffered with itching yet tho know I will the bigger I get. I feel huge! lol x

Did Hayley go on holiday? I remember she was going away sometime after me?

Ah yeah you could be right I remember her saying something about a holiday! X

i think i look about 5 month preg to start with so... haha x

Ooooo Rachel guess what I had to do during the night?!?! Pmsl I knew I'd talked it up :p x

I confessed all to oh today girls!! i mean about this site haha, i almost a bit sad though that my guilty secret has been found out! but he was fine well until i said i've been on here from beginning of ttc then he was a little concerned what i might have been putting! haha

How is everyone? I defo feeling preggo today, v tired. Feeling a little more positive about scan tomorrow now :)

Scan tomorrow Mummy? Ooooo!! how exciting! xx

oooooooooooh good luck with the scan tomorrow!

Just had a midwife appt, all is well, blood pressure is good, wee was good and babies heartbeat was nice and strong :thumbup:

Good luck for tomorrow Rachel, Cant wait to see some piccies :)
Great News Shiv, Glad all is well with bubs x x

thanks ladies for the welcome even tho Im still not preggers..
I've been having AF cramps on and off since O and had terrible ones this morning but still no AF yet. she's officially due tomorrow or Friday.. FXd :hugs:
good luck at your girls' appts. :hugs:

Lisa - how are you nipples?

I am sooooo scared to test and see that bfn.
have any of you tested with an OPK first before testing with an HPT?
I tested today with diluted urine using an OPK and there was a very very faint line...

I tested with a OPK 3 days ago and didnt even get a hint of a line!

:test:!!!!!!

thanks Mam. I don't have HPTs and Im just hard headed and won't go and buy one cuz Im just too scared to see a bfn :sad1:

Aww I was the same, and nearly died wen it was a BFP didnt expect it as we only dtd 4 times since AF went!!. Has to be your turn next!. If AF isn't here by tomorrow then you should test :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->