• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

This is our last baby too :( feels really sad thinking that, I absolutely love giving birth - its so amazing. But then I am looking forward to not having to have another pregnancy or newborn to worry about iykwim?

How is pregnancy treating you? I got my first proper bit of heartburn this afternoon but thankfully it eased off now Bertie is haveing a nice little prodding session :cloud9: x

Aww the heartburn is a killer, I have been having it quite alot lately....Also acid reflux which I hate!
Pregnancy for me is going well at the mo, I am still quite tired especially come tea time, thats me ready for bed, but am feeling quite uncomfortable most of the time, having constant poking/tapping aswell. :)

It is a sad feeling, Jayden was always going to be our last child due to OH not wanting any more, but luckily he had a change of heart and we have this little one on the way. I always wanted 2 children by the time I was 30 so I feel happy in that sense. But it will be a bitter sweet moment when this one is born knowing there def will be no more...:(

PS.....Is anyone starting to argue over baby names? My mum, sister and partner all hate my name choices :(

This is the first time we've told ANYONE IRL our names and all my gran keeps saying is 'blossom' 'blossom' in a yuk kinda way :dohh: I dont care what people think if I like it I'll have it!! What are your names atm? x

My names so far are, Oakley for a boy, and either Lexie or Layla for a girl. x

love all your names girls, i only have Evie for a girl i love Harrison but it depends on surnames as my daughter has my name so bit of arguments with oh about lo surname. Heartburn is killing me already. Me and oh havin lots of problems at the moment so things are quite sad right now x

Sorry to hear that Amy :( hope things get better soon, pregnancy hormones and pregnancy itself can be so stressful :hugs:

Love the name Evie - so pretty x

Awww Amy big hugs hun! X x x
Love the name choices you have too :)

New bump pic...
14+1.

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey girls,

Sorry i haven't checked in for a while, glad to see you are all doing well although sorry to hear Amy that you and oh are not getting on too well at mo, hope things improve hun.

Lovely names, i only had 1 for a boy - Max - but oh doesn't like it! i swear he liked 1st time round and i didn't! men!

I'm not sure whether this will be our last baby or not, we have said we'd like 3 but it all depends for me on this pregnancy, birth and also how well oh's mum copes with babysitting the 2! We like to go out occasionally together and if we could never do that then it would be factor in having a 3rd. My parents wouldn't babysit overnight and his mum only had 1 child so we'll see :) Going to try and enjoy it like it might be my last any how :)

xx

Hey Rachel, how you feeling hun? Still feeling rubbish? x

I think Max is a lovely name :) are you finding out the sex? you have lots of time to persuade him :haha: x

Just wanted to share my latest bump pic :D had lots of pains yesterday then have this :) defo thinking baby's had a spurt
Photo4921.jpg

Better thanks Claire, although get worn out easily! Still don't have much appetite -have lost 6lbs since i got my :bfp:!

Yes we are going to find out the sex, my oh is pretty stubborn so i doubt he'll change his mind but you never know! I think we'll think more seriously about names once we know the sex :) Just got a feeling it is another boy!

Great bump pic hayley, can't wait for my stomach to harden and not just look flabby!

xx

Glad you are feeling better, I too get exhausted very easily...Feel like a total slob most of the time not wanting to do owt bu sit on the sofa and watch telly....

Hayley your bump is gorgeousssssss, wish mine would hurry up and 'round off' so it actually looks like a bump! xx

I know what you mean, my house is a state - doesn't help having work done as well so its not just the usual mess! hopefully i can get oh to give me a hand at the weekend then it might be easier to keep on top of it!

Been trying to get hold of my midwife as still don't have a booking in app date but apparently she is on hols till mon, grrr! least i have scan date i supose :)

My house looks like a bomb has hit it literally, I am able to do a bit more now but can't be bothered most of the time, so really need to start getting caught up. Roll on the nesting stage lol.

Oh I hope your midwife sorts your appointment out soon. How annoying! x

I have got to have the Quad test done next week, Eek!

It is annoying i thought seeing the doc at 4wks would have speeded everything up this time round, didn't see doc until 10wks with ds and then midwife at 16wks!

What does the quad test involve?

xx

Just blood work so I am told....Nice!

Oh I have just bought a maternity band off ebay. Anyone got one or tried one before? Hope its worth the money x

And also, my nipples are feeling very sore again all of a sudden...This normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->