'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

left lateral is all it says on my notes not sure what that means x

No idea hun....Mine is Prosterier I think...I think if its Anterier then that can be harder to feel baby? Might be wrong.... xx

ah well I'll ask next Tuesday. I do weigh more now tho so didnt No if that mite have something to do with it x

Possibly....Cos I am the same and felt Jay kick at 18 weeks, so a week later this time round....But then thats weird cos ive felt the popping this time from 11 weeks so no idea if weight is linked to that or not? xx

Amy I just googled left lateral placenta, and it kept coming up about the placenta partially coverin the opening. Although it also said the placenta usually moves out of the way on most of the sites I looked at.

what is left lateral placenta

Actions: | Forward |
Answer by Dr Atma Gauraha (doctor) on Sun 20, Feb 2011 06:55am:

Hi, This is known as placental preveria or placental presentation in medical terms. Normally placenta is situated at anterior and superior position of uterus. Sometimes placenta can decline downwards towards the opening of cervical canal. In left lateral placenta the placenta slides down and stays at left lateral wall of uterus. You must do regular ultrasound scanning for monitoring the position of placenta to avoid any complications. Hope this helps you. We wish you healthy life ahead.

oh girls i am sooo tired, and lethargic today. No energy for anything- maybe the baby is having a growth spurt and its taking it out of me!

Has anyone had any cravings or food aversions? i've gone off ice-cream! and not just eating it but hate watching my oh eating it as well! haha

Felt a sharp prob last night! took my completley by surprise so hopefully not long before i start feeling regular movements :)

I think it's the weather cos I'm just the same today! I need to soak in a paddling pool lol
Yes I totally went off tea,coffee and chocolate! The thought alone would make me gag
Yay for a poke :) hopefully the kicks will become regular very soon xxx

Thanks mam. Doesnt sound very good lol have to see what they say next week!

Yeah you might be right Claire- go away heat. Hate feeling like this!

looking forward to seeing some pics Mam :)

Roll on 3wks for mine, although i'm very nervous!

Hope you've had your scan by now mam :) can't wait to see a piccy xx

:D:D The good news is everything looks perfect, & I got to see its little heart beating away, also I go back in 3 weeks for another scan. Bad news is I was put back 8 days. It was amazing!!.

Heres some pictures... the long bit going up is the cord apparently!

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/269090_10150297683582110_589237109_9793670_1281712_n.jpg

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/265182_10150297684032110_589237109_9793677_5484788_n.jpg

Shit! just realised I cut the name off the top and your not meant too..Oops!. Will repost them again when OH comes back in with them incase I get told off LOL

Aww :) how come you have to go back? So glad all was well x

Awwwww hello little baba :) super cute pics hun glad all is well!!!

so you'll get to see lo again in three weeks thats great! X

ahh feeling much better today - thank god. Plus have my 2nd fb massage tonight :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok :)

had my new fan a on me all night so i feel better for that! Gonna have a lazy day today keep my feet up cos they look like puddings the past two days. XX

I had the worst night ever, went to bed at 10, couldnt sleep, too bloody hot. My feet had blown up, Jayden was super hot and unsettled all night, I ended up on the sofa with an ice pack and watched every hour go by....Uuuurgh!!!!!!!!!

Rachel enjoy your massage you lucky thing....
Amy I have just been out and bought the biggest fan I could find LOL....It better cool me down or else!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->