'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I can't help sorry Mam, still struggle to find mine sometimes and its suposed to get easier further on! :shrug:

Ive heard it twice more!! OH was with me 2nd time too :D. I think maybe just gonna try once a week until its easier to find, my poor bellys abit tender now lol

Yay thats great news Sam..... :) It will be must easier to find the more your uterus moves up!!

well 2 weeks today will be my 4D scan. So excited!!!
Had a bit of a crap day yesterday almost fainting and puking. Not good! Having a restful day today as had a rubbish nights sleep too....Sorry for the moan.... :(

My friend just gave birth to a baby girl called Jasmine and I am beyond broody......Can't help but wish these next 12 weeks away even tho I want to treasure every bit of this pregnancy...Oct just can't come quick enough :) x

ahh bless love the name Jasmine :) I'm sure i'm drawn towards names beginning with J just because i can't have any 'J' names!

Hope you get to relax today Claire. :hugs:
My oh is out tonight. His mate is coming over for 5,30 so god knows what state he'll be in!! so i'll be on here i'm sure if anyone fancies chatting.
Roll on his hangover tomorrow when i can be smug! :haha:

How exciting your scan is only 2 weeks away!!! Cant wait to see pictures.

I would be smug too if my OH woke up with a hangover because he is always at deaths door for 3 days after a drink :haha:. And going out for 5.30!! He will be home by 10 haha.

My OH is going for his tattoo at 2.15, thank god! I feel like he is..excuse the saying "up my arse" constantly. He thinks I shouldnt be doing anything while preg, and although its sweet its starting to annoy the hell outta me :haha:

2 weeks til your 4d :shock: thats flown round, its already been 2 weeks since mine and thats flown so it'll be here before you know it.

I'm really struggling in the heat and with a 17 month old to run after... just want the next 8 weeks to fly so I can get my body back and do the fun things with Daisy that I used to do :( Although I too will miss being pregnant... this is our last baby *sob* x

Aww hun the 8 weeks will fly over, then you can get yourself back to normal, but I know what you mean about missing being preg xxx

Hi girls, iv been busy packing today im shattered now! Claire feel for you hun i stood in a Que today and cos I'd not eaten i thought i was going to faint the sweat was dripping down my head totally grose cos i never really sweat. Hayley 8 weeks your so lucky iv got 18 regarding i dont go over again otherwise 20! X

Poor you babe :( it's a horrible feeling! Ooooo what did you get in the sales?! :) x

Yep same here Amy, 20 maybe even 22 - hope not though! Would love it, if baby comes in November :)

loads of gro's some dungaree's and a white snow suit with silver stars on. Saved a fortune x

Awwww :)
Ive just been in and got these! And whilst I was up there paid my pram off fully...Yay! Very skint but very happy...Just gotta wait for it to come into stock then can collect it...

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
cute clothes Claire. What pram did you go for?

Happy new weeks girls (and anearly one for those of you tomorrow!). I just had a great afternoon nap, the first for over a week as Sophia hasn't been napping but after a LOT of persuasion she went down fro 90 mins! hurrah!

30 week bump piccy attached, I look a lot bigger in real life, for some reason the place I take photos in is magic, maybe I should take all photos there :haha:

Attachments

• 30w 2.jpg
    30w 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Shiv your bump looks gorgeous! :) x
And yay for your nap, I had a little one too but it's made me feel worse!

Hello girls.

Scan went ok, been put forward to 14 weeks 1 day!!. So I was late for the NT scan but they measured the fold anyway and althought said it wasnt completely accurate it was 1.5mm so was a great measurement. Baby was scooting about all over!!. One thing that was mentioned worried me alittle...they couldnt see a bladder, she mentioned this 3 times, but they don't want to see me again until my 20 weeks scan..so I suppose they aren't too worried right?

Anyway heres some pictures..we have about 12 but these are the best ones, as the little bugger was dancing about :haha:

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/284058_10150321572662110_589237109_10002621_7311209_n.jpg

Sort of face down with butt in the air lol
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/282722_10150321572407110_589237109_10002617_5992438_n.jpg

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/270605_10150321571967110_589237109_10002607_3924984_n.jpg

Awww they are so cute hun :) how come you got so many photos?! Very jealous! I'm sure at 14 weeks internal organs are hard to see so don't worry, it will all be fine at the 20 weeks scan :) and yay for being put forward! Xx

Lovely pics Mamof1, try not to worry, i fthey were concerned they would have you back before 20 weeks, so they obviously aren't! Are you finding out the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->