'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

aw congratulations on your baby girl Mam!

And lovley bump for 24 weeks Rachel

I was higher with Jay than I am with this pregnancy! So proves it's all just 'wives tale' and there's no fact to it.....

Happy new weeks everyone! It's actually starting to fly by now, always seems to be Monday lol

Baby shower on Saturday :) well joint one but still looking forward to it as have never had one before! X

Yeah to be honest i've never understood how the sex can change how the baby lies inside you!

It does come round quick, although when i think i've still got 16wks left it feels like ages!
but yay its v day!

Yay happy new weeks all :) gotta love mondays. 4 weeks left for me at last its nearly time! x

Happy New weeks,and especially happy v-day to you 30mummy!

happy v day hun!!!!
OMG Hayley bet you cant wait!!!!!! x

Only 6wks for you Shiv, are you feeling ready? Also doubley exciting for you as you are team yellow! Are you thinking boy or girl? :)

I am finding it really hard to get excited as baby still hasn't turned, so I am kind of putting off thinking about it all really! I guess if baby doesn't turn then it will be less than 6 weeks as I think they would give me a c-section somewhere between 38 and 39 weeks. Sorry to moan but it is sad not getting excited about it. I just wish baby would go head down (or even breech would do) and then I could start planning my home birth and then I'd get excited! I type this whilst bouncing hopefully on my ball :haha:

Oh no, i can understand that then. but there is still time hun, some babies are just stubborn i believe. :hugs:

Shiv my madam is STILL transverse and showing no signs of shifting :(
Hugs Hun xxx

:hugs: shiv I really hope baby turns soon so you know either way. I know I was worried each time Bertie was breech, but he just constantly spins, thankfully has been head down for the last couple of appointments and scans.

xx

Happy V-day Rachel (sorry its late!)

Really hope your baby turns soon Shiv, it must be quite frustrating xxx

Aww shiv my aunty was breech with her daughter till 38weeks then my dad took her to hospital to try and get turned and he drove so terrible baby turned in the journey! Im going to be finally sorting babys room this week painting and and new carpet x

Shiv, MW has told me to spend as much time on all 4's as possible!!! This is meant to help....lol xx

Hi girls

Looks like my boy is transverse as well, or at least most of the time! I'm sure i've felt him head down at times but midwife this morning said she thought he was lying across me although wasn't sure for certain?! He's obviously tucked himself in well!
Was measuring bang on 24wks as well :)

How's everyone else?

We have a little crew of trouble makers don't we :haha:

Im fine just alittle worried as I havent felt bubs move for around 4 days now!!

How do they measure you at your mw appointment? they didnt do that last time I was preg! x

Hi Mam, They measure from your pubic bone to the top of your womb, you should be the same amount of cm's that you are weeks give or take 2! They usually start measuring you at your 20wk or 24wk app'.

Try not to worry about movement yet, in the early weeks its common not to feel them reguarly. I was told when you get to 22/24 weeks to take more notice. :hugs:

Ahhh so I will get measured at my next appointment at 25 weeks :D

Its hard not to worry, its been so long since I was preg with DS I have forgot what is normal. I just wanna be able to feel afew nice movements a day, Im getting more anxious now!. On a lighter note...I woke up with this insane craving for...CABBAGE! :haha:

How often are you feeling bubs move? x

My midwife didnt measure til 28 weeks this time, think the guidelines have changed?

I get lots of movement a day, i used to stress myself out counting them but now i focus on his pattern iykwim? Pregnancy is so stressful isnt it.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->