'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I feel crappy Hayley, there still coming on and off, and I have to stop what Im doing when it happens, its soooo uncomfortable. Aww I bet Daisy loved folding all those little clothes. I cant believe youve only got 5 weeks left!! Good luck with your scan tomorrow, what are the scans like when your further on...do you see more? x

Did the hospital say to go in or anything? Drink lots of water it might ease them off.

scans later on arent great for viewing... they're too big and you only really see shapes on the screen iykwim although if they show you their face thats amazing seeing their lips and cheeks :) x

Unless theres any bleeding they said to stay at home. I never really thought about them being to big when your scanned. Will you get picturs tomorrow? xx

Happy New weeks everyone!

Mam - sorry you are getting such painful BH - I hope they ease off for you soon :hugs:

Here is my latest bump pic at 33 weeks. I have taken it an angle so you can see what a weird shape my bump is as bubs is still lying tranverse :cry:

I apologise for my attire, my preggo pj's consist of sleep nursing bra and hubbies boxers :haha:

Attachments

• 33w c.jpg
    33w c.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh yeah u can see its almost pointy! Come on bubs turnnnnn!! xx

Its on Saturday Amy!! I can't wait. We are going to take our son with us and let the sonographer tell him what the sex is. Then we are all going to my Mams house so that he can tell everyone! :D.

I cant wait to see my belly move, how long has yours been doing that?. Im still only feeling flutters, and its not regular just around 3-4 times per day xxx

Also...this fruit chart thingy..werent u a cantaloupe melon at 20 weeks?...how the heck are you a papaya at 24 weeks? :rofl: x

its been moving like that for a couple of weeks but only now and then. didnt feel constant strong kicks till about 22-23 weeks.
Fruit yeah haha i think it goes on lenth not sure but i like looking at the fruit in the super market when im on that week.
Cant wait for u to find out its so exciting!! xx

shiv bump looks great but yeah the positioning looks funny prob with baby being in that position.
Hayley your so lucky just when i think wow iv only got 14 weeks left you say 5 and i think oh acutally i do have a while left hahaha x

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been rubbish posting lately my life is just mayhem atm I don't seem to have 5 mins to myself! Then when I do I'm so exhausted!

Happy new weeks to everyone :) hope you and bumps are doing well?!

28 week scan for me tomorrow so we'll see how much my chunky monkey has grown in 3 weeks!

Love n hugs xxx

Thanku hun...Am gonna camp out there I recon as I have a full MOT, eyes photographed, Anti D to be done, blood tests, scan plus the rounds with the Dr/Consultant/MW etc...Aaarrghh :( x

hope all's well today Claire. Maisy's poorly so day on the sofa for us x

Hope today isn't too traumatic Claire :hugs:

ahh poor Maisy, hope she's better soon. Weather is rubbish so not sure we're going to do much and i am hoping i might have 1 day without oh's dad - maybe just maybe! FX

Just seen your an aubergeine now Amy! I'm looking forward to 25wks - am bored of being a papaya now!

Thanks girls! Yeah i know i think i stay as this till 29 weeks. Thinking about gettin a 4d scan done but not booked one yet. X

Well my little lady is weighing 3lbs 1oz and doing great :)

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0015.jpg

Aw that's a lovely picture Claire. Glad she is doing well :thumbup:

Pleased your scan went well Claire ... gorgeous pic :) x

Anyone having birth dreams yet?
Mine have started - 2 nights in a row now. They have both been good, nothing scary but i don't want to 'give birth' every night its exhausting! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->